UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

Supposedly the TRU SDCC exclusives are available on TRU.com. I see all of them, except the Jay & Silent Bob Minimates!

Come on, TRU, where is the Minimate love!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My Entertainment Earth rep says that TRU took back the remaining supply after SDCC and intends to sell them on TRU.com

Right.... :no:

:D

Just got back from a vacation on the Jersey Shore. On the way home, decided to visit Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash in Red Bank on a whim. Picked up the Buddy Christ and Cock-Knocker sets. I wasn't excited about these before, but in hand, they are pretty awesome. I love having a Jesus minimate, can't wait to have him interact with TWD zombies. And what's a good looking devil minimate? I don't have Mephisto unfortunately.

It's also good to finally have a minimate dildo lightsaber accessory. I'm not sure how I've gotten by to this point without one.

Zach, did you have any trouble writing the Buddy Christ description for the box? Seems like an area where you might have wanted to tread lightly. Were you not able to directly reference Dogma? What's the hardest character description you've ever had to write?

Hey Zach,

I was just going through the SDCC thread and I read something that I forgot to ask you about at the con. At the Minimate panel, Chuck mentioned something about "Kevin (Smith) asking DST to make 'Comic Book Men' Minimates." Is something happening with that?

Just got back from a vacation on the Jersey Shore. On the way home, decided to visit Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash in Red Bank on a whim. Picked up the Buddy Christ and Cock-Knocker sets. I wasn't excited about these before, but in hand, they are pretty awesome. I love having a Jesus minimate, can't wait to have him interact with TWD zombies. And what's a good looking devil minimate? I don't have Mephisto unfortunately.

It's also good to finally have a minimate dildo lightsaber accessory. I'm not sure how I've gotten by to this point without one.

Zach, did you have any trouble writing the Buddy Christ description for the box? Seems like an area where you might have wanted to tread lightly. Were you not able to directly reference Dogma? What's the hardest character description you've ever had to write?

If you are feeling froggy, you can find all you need on here to make a pretty sweet looking devil

https://www.shapeways.com/designer/Keldor?sort=newest

and maybe a different color scheme than I used for my Krampus (which is basically a devil like character anyway)

post-21-0-87502400-1408445942_thumb.jpg

Haha Krampus! Have you ever seen the show The League Rex? There's and episode where one of the characters educates his friends about the story of Krampus! It was very funny!

• 3 weeks later...