UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

Here's hoping this is just the beginning!

s6-350x262.jpg?802b89

SDCC 2013 JAY & SILENT BOB PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE MINIMATES 2-PACK

The dynamic duo of Kevin Smith’s View Askewniverse are now available in this 2-pack of 2” H Minimates!

LIMITED TO 3000 PIECES!

Edited by DaveOMac

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, I've only seen a few of there movies but there funny. That's a buy for me, was this the new license Zach was referring to?

Leonardo Leonardo and Mr. Plug. Smoking Monkey and the Kid in the Helmet. Also Driving Bear and Car!

Also, make them twice the size with no articulation so they fit in my Inaction Figure collection.

Please and thank you.

Edited by JeffBohn

Yes plz. I would like them better if they wernt black an white (an yes I know the first film was black an white)

Bluntman an Chronic plz!

When Minimates are released in black and white, that almost invariably means a colored variant is forthcoming. Universal Monsters and Walking Dead coming to mind. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This will be the first time we've ever gotten a B&W pack before a color pack, so this might be a new scenario? These aren't being marketed from a specific movie from what I can tell, so I find it odd that they would be B&W if they aren't explicitly tied to 'Clerks.'

I'm curious to see what, if any, accessories these guys will come with! :D