UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a joke, BHM. I thought it was an appropriate response to the bafflingly sarcastic response to my genuine apology. But I was 99.9999% sure you did not see Tusk. And it was the royal "we," not sure if you have that over there.

I appreciate you as a customer, BHM, but the contempt you (seem to) give off over minor inconveniences and perceived anti-Anglo prejudice as it relates to blank Minimates is occasionally a bit much for me to process. I apologize for making a joke about it.

Enjoy Tusk!

It was a joke, BHM. I thought it was an appropriate response to the bafflingly sarcastic response to my genuine apology. But I was 99.9999% sure you did not see Tusk. And it was the royal "we," not sure if you have that over there.

I appreciate you as a customer, BHM, but the contempt you (seem to) give off over minor inconveniences and perceived anti-Anglo prejudice as it relates to blank Minimates is occasionally a bit much for me to process. I apologize for making a joke about it.

Enjoy Tusk!

In my long tedious post I quite clearly state that "I shan't be seeing Tusk" . I typed those words ...those are the words in the post . "Enjoy Tusk " is your response blink.png

I'm not that fussed that you don't actually read what I type but I also say in that long tedious post that "you never seem to understand my posts" .....& here you are again [sentence 2 above] saying that they're baffling .

You're not even sure whether I'm being contemptuous or not ? [ "seem to " above] wacko.png

Yeah I can be sarcastic...... my " in my sleep " posts were sarcastic.......... unfortunately sarcasm is about all I have left in my arsenal to combat BS .

Regards "We " ....strangely enough the royal "we" expression is used in the UK ....... by the royalty .

I had a lot of time for the woman in the clip below until she began to think that she was royalty ...............

Kapish ?

Edited by buttheadsmate

Regards "We " ....strangely enough the royal "we" expression is used in the UK ....... by the royalty .

Looks like you didn't get one of my jokes either. Your royalty are pretty much our royalty, so when we say "the royal we", we know what we're referring to. But I was actually (tongue-in-cheekily) speaking for the rest board, not that I know how any of them feel about you, or that any of them would want me to (speak for them).

I've said repeatedly that I can't get your sense of humor, and most of it comes off as legitimate anger. Not trying to pretend otherwise.

The Stash selling their leftover Minimates later may have been unplanned, but it is certainly their right. You can call that BS, if you like, it is your right, but if you thought my apology was BS, then I retract it. I try not to sling BS around here. I may not give every detail, because reasons, but I never lie.

Edited by DSTZach

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so I was thinking about who else could be produced under just the Clerks and JaSBSB banners and which could be a "backdoor" from other View Askew movies, this is what I came up with.

from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (also in)

Jason Lee/Brodie Bruce & Banky "f*cking" Edwards (Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma & Clerks II - albeit w/ a beard)

Ben Affleck/Holden McNeil & Himself (Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Clerks II)

Matt Damon/Himself (Chasing Amy, Dogma)

George Carlin/Hitchhiker (Dogma)

Shannon Doherty/Herself (Mallrats)

Jennifer Smith/Missy (Clerks II)

Renee Humphery/Tricia Jones (Mallrats)

Joey Lauren Adams/Alyssa Jones (Mallrats & Chasing Amy)

Dwight Ewell/Hooper X (Chasing Amy)

Alanis Morissette/God (Dogma)

Scott Mosier/Willam Black (Mallrats,Chasing Amy, Dogma & Clerks II)

Bryan Johnson/Steve-Dave (Mallrats)

Walt Flanagan/Fanboy (Chasing Amy)

from Jay and Silent Bob Stike Back only

Eliza Dushku/Sissy

Ali Larter/Chrissy

Sean William Scott/Brent

Judd Nelson/the Sheriff

Carrie Fisher/Nun

Tracy Morgan/Pumpkin Escobar

Jamie Kennedy/Chaka's PA

Diedrich Bader/Miramax Security

Jon Stewart/Reg Hartner