UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

I know those are awesome. Both of their Hair and Hat combination are too much for me to make anything close .

Jay will be glad we have a use for his parts. I think their "Strike Back" outfits are the best. JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out for p trolls

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big name in Independent film, sure, but Marvel, DC and two licensed comics make him pretty mainstream as far as comics go. He's certainly one of the most famous comic fans and, although not necessarily for his comics work, one of the most famous creators.

I'm excited for the new audience this line will reach, but I wouldn't wait for this line to lead to Hellboy Minimates.

If we quote it movie poster style,

I'm excited for the new ... Hellboy Minimates.

Yay Hellboy minimates!!!!!! Yay!

July can't come quick enough....

Is that custom? It is awesome!

EDIT: the picture did not show up in my mobile post....

Edited by Onyx_6

I'd suggest taking it out on a sunny day, putting the camera on the ground in front of it, and snapping images with no flash. The angle and natural lighting will make that thing look pretty realistic. Give it a try.

And if you can, stage it so that there are some appropriate structures in the distant background. You want to see apartment buildings and telephone poles not a giant picnic table or picket fence. Blue skies and treetops will do, too. That'll be the best way to show off your work.