UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'd accept THIS... IF I get THAT.

sha_ckwave

I'd accept squirel girl (sorry but i hate this character, she's supossed to be a female and less crazy deapool but she's just an awful character. I mean, she took down doom with squirels and "defeated" thanos and a bucnch of other cosmic characters? give me a break) if i get the new avengers (NOW! version), uncanny x-men or uncanny x-force or some more spidey and x-men villains.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who hates Squirrel Girl.

I'd accept Squirrel Girl if we could get Mockingbird. Actually, as much as I despise Squirrel Girl, I do hope that they make a Minimate of her. I personally hate her, but a lot of guys here disagree, so it'd be cool for them if DST made a Squirrel Girl.

60's Green Minishirt Jean Grey

Here Comes Tomorrow Phoenix

AoA Anniversary Phoenix (hated the story, but the costume might look cool)

Red & Yellow X-Factor Jean

Just my .02 dollars smile.png

Edited by Nessex

60's Green Minishirt Jean Grey

Here Comes Tomorrow Phoenix

AoA Anniversary Phoenix (hated the story, but the costume might look cool)

Red & Yellow X-Factor Jean

Just my .02 dollars smile.png

no dark phoenix?

I'm kinda happy with the one we got. The hair isn't great - but that's easy enough to switch out.

The shading on the face & the body Tampo's still look really good. I think the artists at AA did a pretty good job of creating that John Byrne shading/art.

I'd accept squirel girl (sorry but i hate this character, she's supossed to be a female and less crazy deapool but she's just an awful character. I mean, she took down doom with squirels and "defeated" thanos and a bucnch of other cosmic characters? give me a break) if i get the new avengers (NOW! version), uncanny x-men or uncanny x-force or some more spidey and x-men villains.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who hates Squirrel Girl.

I'd accept Squirrel Girl if we could get Mockingbird. Actually, as much as I despise Squirrel Girl, I do hope that they make a Minimate of her. I personally hate her, but a lot of guys here disagree, so it'd be cool for them if DST made a Squirrel Girl.

I don't much care for her either. I just think she'd make a neat looking minimate.

I would suffer through "bare bones" versions of Spider-man in every pack.

If it meant we got Mary Jane, Carly, Harry, Betty Brandt, Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker.

Yeah but we gotten several MJ, Gwen, and Peters. to me, I would cash in for the never had rather than a redo.

Several?

1 comic Gwen in w4

1 comic Peter in a con exclusive years ago

1 comic MJ packed with above Peter

2 movie Gwen

1 movie MJ

A handful of fugly movie Peters

2 MJ and 3 Gwen do not, to me, seem like several, especially if you are a collector who avoids movie waves (I am not, but there are many here). The comic versions are in a major need of an update to go with Aunt May and JJ.

I'd accept TRU exclusives if they allowed online pre-orders shipped to stores for free.

Which would seem to make sense, so it will never happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished rereading the Entire first run of the New Warriors and I would take a four pack of them if it meant we got a Wolvie thru the ages set.... Oh wait....,