UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'd accept THIS... IF I get THAT.

sha_ckwave

Simple concept for this little game here... throw out a team or group, a set or sets you would not want to ever see made, in exchange for making sets you would want to see made.

For example, a few years ago I would have said.

"I'd accept House of M minimates being made IF I get to eventually see Alpha Flight minimates made as well."

Got it?

For me... I'd accept 90's X-Factor 'mates (loved the original X-Factor but HATED that new team, costumes, artwork... GUIDO IS THE STUPIDEST CHARACTER EVER!)

....if I could receive some proper West Coast Avengers minimates. (Mockingbird, Tigra, Wonder Man in this WCA #1 costume, Hawkeye with long sleeves, Dr Pym, White Vision, Wasp, etc)

Your turn.

This topic seems a little trollish. It's basically a wishlist with the added negativity of shitting on characters someone here might actually want. Ill play along....

I have absolutely no desire for Stacy X, horrible character. Boring and unattractive design.

stacyx.jpg

If for some odd reason she came packaged with Madeline Pryor, my biggest want, id buy the two pack.

MadelynePryorBanner-2.jpg

No one should take offense to this thread. It's all in good fun.

(Because if it wasn't, that "no 90's X-Factor"' nonsense would literally make me burn these forums TO THE GROUND.)

:)

I'd suffer through Marvel Mangaverse minimates to get Marvel NOW! Uncanny/Wolverine-And-The X-Men 'mates.

Boom.

Here's the weirdness of the thread... the stuff you don't want doesn't negatively impact you in any way short of theoretically delaying the stuff you want. So it's not like there's much to "accept." I've no interest in Battle Beast Minimates, but there existence in no way hurts me unless the Minimate brand is ever cancelled because of that sub-line (not saying it would happen. Just a hypothetical)

That said... I'd take Milligan and Allred's X-Force members if it meant I got Apocalypse's Dark Riders

This topic seems a little trollish. It's basically a wishlist with the added negativity of shitting on characters someone here might actually want. Ill play along....

I have absolutely no desire for Stacy X, horrible character. Boring and unattractive design.

If for some odd reason she came packaged with Madeline Pryor, my biggest want, id buy the two pack.

Cosign. But for me, I would accept almost anything including:

181294-188796-six-pack_super_zps72b33af7

Cable's Six/Wild Pack

If it meant getting:

PowerPackDayOne01Cover_zps52751798.jpg

THE Power Pack

The Marvel v.Capcom line epitomises what I had to get to get what I really wanted......namely & especially Dormammu & Modok plus the other Marvel characters .

My thoughts exactly.

I'd take a battle damaged spider-man if I could get a squirrel girl.

I'd accept squirel girl (sorry but i hate this character, she's supossed to be a female and less crazy deapool but she's just an awful character. I mean, she took down doom with squirels and "defeated" thanos and a bucnch of other cosmic characters? give me a break) if i get the new avengers (NOW! version), uncanny x-men or uncanny x-force or some more spidey and x-men villains.

I'd throw away all my mates for a night with Kate Upton? Nah

She wouldn't be allowed at your dance, either....

I would suffer through "bare bones" versions of Spider-man in every pack.

If it meant we got Mary Jane, Carly, Harry, Betty Brandt, Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker.

I would take another BD Red Daredevil for Foggy, Ben Urich and/or Karen Page.

I would take a 10 pack of Spider-Man, Daredevil, Hulk, Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Wilverine, Cyclops, and Thing, all with limited tampos and no extra parts, if it meant I got Stan Lee.

I would take a full case of "Best of" repacks if it meant we got a box set of the Daily Bugle/DB/Frontline staff.

I think I would take just about any redos if it meant we got supporting civilian mates. :yes:

I would take a full case of "Best of" repacks if it meant we got a box set of the Daily Bugle/DB/Frontline staff.

I think I would take just about any redos if it meant we got supporting civilian mates. yes.gif

The 24 series mates mixed with BSG and extra parts here & there help fill that out nicely.

And my favorite recent QC is the LCS Daredevil with Matt Murdock head & glasses on the green suit body that came with Puppet Master for an accurate Frank Miller version of Matt Murdock.

I'd throw away all my mates for a night with Kate Upton? Nah

She wouldn't be allowed at your dance, either....

I would suffer through "bare bones" versions of Spider-man in every pack.

If it meant we got Mary Jane, Carly, Harry, Betty Brandt, Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker.

I would take another BD Red Daredevil for Foggy, Ben Urich and/or Karen Page.

I would take a 10 pack of Spider-Man, Daredevil, Hulk, Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Wilverine, Cyclops, and Thing, all with limited tampos and no extra parts, if it meant I got Stan Lee.

I think I would take just about any redos if it meant we got supporting civilian mates. yes.gif

Yeah but we gotten several MJ, Gwen, and Peters. to me, I would cash in for the never had rather than a redo.