UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tru 17

Nessex

We recently found a Captain America costume we haven't done yet. Needless to say, we're all very excited.

Nazi Captain America!? Or icecube Captain America lol.

they actually made ice-cube Captain America

with the Cap 4 pack? Lol I can't remember what he looks like, I was thinking like han solo in carbanite

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackheart is a main villain in the hellish, mystical side of the mu. Not as much as mephisto but still. Blob is essential to the Brotherhood but i doubt a 5 year old kid would buy him. "Look mom! An obese guy in a swimsuit! Please,please,please,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". Blackheart on the other hand would be an ideal pairing for a new Johny Ghost Rider. If they did a brotherhood box set this is the lineup i'd like: pyro,avalanche, mystique, blob and a second set with destiny,toad, quicksilver and sabretooth or magneto or mastermind.

I lol'd. :P

saying any character "has had only one look" is crazy, this is Marvel, every character has gone through a costume swap at one point

I don't count minor characters or new characters, that said, Snowbird has never changed her costume.

Didn't Zach say something about Earth X a while back? I bet it's earth x cap as well. It's the only well known costume that hasn't been done yet.

I think I was just excited about the red Punisher skull we're getting. No plans I know of, but Ask DST!

Off the top of my head, 616 Steve Rogers Cap's that haven't been made:

Heroes Reborn

There isn't a chest block big enough.

Didn't Zach say something about Earth X a while back? I bet it's earth x cap as well. It's the only well known costume that hasn't been done yet.

I think I was just excited about the red Punisher skull we're getting. No plans I know of, but Ask DST!

I was mistaken then. Anyway, i can't wait to see what 54 is! So many possibilities, so little slots!

SO, is this confirmation that Wave 54 is going to be a Captain America wave??

Let's take a look!

We recently found a Captain America costume we haven't done yet. Needless to say, we're all very excited.

Nope, not seeing anything about Series 54. But feel free to read in whatever you like!

Let's take a look!

>We recently found a Captain America costume we haven't done yet. Needless to say, we're all very excited.

Nope, not seeing anything about Series 54. But feel free to read in whatever you like!

How about telling us what your favorite corner of the Marvel Universe is! :)

Let's take a look!

>We recently found a Captain America costume we haven't done yet. Needless to say, we're all very ex

cited.

How about telling us what your favorite corner of the Marvel Universe is! smile.png

Didn't Zach say it was comedy?

Man... 1602 was awesome. I don't want Minimates, but how about a direct to DVD animated film

I want minimates. I want that animated film. I want a last 1602 sequel that chronicles the story of the Witchbreed and ends that arc. I want all of that.