UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tru 17

Nessex

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like these blew through the local store while I avoiding the xmas chaos... there was a solitary electro pack with the other minimates and no other sign of this wave!

T.

That's Jesus punishing you for not celebrating his birthday like you're supposed to, by spending money on things in stores. Wave 17 was like the gift bag at his party, and you missed it. Now you'll know better next time! devil.gif

Stopped in to TRU today for the first time since a couple weeks before Christmas and wave 17 was finally there! I picked up all but the Electro pack, I figure that one will be the peg warmer of the wave so I can pick it up later when there's more in the minimate fund.

They are. I believe they used the old Extremis Armor IronMMan's boots, which were huge. Wish they would have used one of the newer figures feet. Other then that it's a cool figure.

Oh okay! Thanks for that, I don't know why I got the impression I got a defective one or something since I knew you couldn't push her feet deeper into the boots. I still agree though, she's an awesome looking figure and I feel reat fortunate to have a Rescue Minimate because as a Rescue fan, there really aren't that many figures made of her.

Yeah, the Extremis boots seem like a rare bad design choice by DST. Swapping them out for normal feet in the correct color is a big improvement.

That sounds like a great idea, actually! Hmmmmm. Does anyone have a recommendation in mine? Who's normal feet match her metallic red finish??

Well, you could always look at it like this:

Pepper is played by Gwynneth (who is pretty tall -- much taller than RDJ) & the 'mate shows this. :)

I was thinking of using the TRU 16 Iron Man (the one with Rhino, think it's wave 16) feet, I dunno if it would be accurate to how Resuce looks, but I love how those Iron Man boots look, so if the paint matches, I'm gonna use those ones.

They don't. I tried.

• 2 months later...