UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tru 17

Nessex

.... my quote didn't work. :-(

I prefer the Woman-Things.thumbsup.gif

MsMarvel_pinup.jpg

Oh mama!!

I don't believe anyone has made this one version of Ms.Marvel before! Its time for her to make her action figure debut!

Also the spikey version of the Thing.... it'd be fun but there are 100s of characters I'd rather see first.

I have Always loved thisset of FF members. Maybe a four pack with Crystal, She-Thing, Thing and maybe the Ms. M costume or a Diablo?

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, half the wave will be Spidey. One Spidey, one friend of Spidey, two foes of Spidey.

One set is Iron Man related. Two new characters. One highly requested.

One set is Avengers related. Two highly requested updates.

Subject to change, but exciting stuff if it goes forward.

alright lets see:

spidey and friend

Superior Spiderman (Alex Ross inspired look)/ Cardiac

spidey baddies

Carnage(update) /Beetle (just my personal wants)

ironman set...kinda a stretch but

ghost/rocket raccoon?(cause of guardians)

avengers

EDIT: woops didnt read "update"

Luke Cage/ Wasp

Edited by undeadpool

Very excited by the prospect of new characters and villains/foes.....

Requested Updates for Avengers: Could it be Ultron? He's featured heavily at the moment. I really love his original minmiate - but it could be good timing for him to have a re-do.

Edited by Nessex

I can see Quicksilver, due to the recent Avengers 2 news, and his sister got 2 updates this year. either vision or ultron would work, or current Ms. Marvel. That would make the most sense, since she got a recent look update before Now!. If not, Hawkeye?

As for spider. I think Doc Ock getting an update would be great,due to Superior. I would like Mysterio to get an update, but maybe it'll be Vulture.

As for Iron Man...Deaths head?

Right now, half the wave will be Spidey. One Spidey, one friend of Spidey, two foes of Spidey.

One set is Iron Man related. Two new characters. One highly requested.

One set is Avengers related. Two highly requested updates.

Subject to change, but exciting stuff if it goes forward.

Maybe this will finally be the "sorry for the Friends and Foes boxset fiasco" wave? smile.png

- Spider-Man & Black Cat (friend)

- Vulture & Doc Ock (foes)

- Iron Monger & Madame Masque

- Black Widow & Nick Fury

alright lets see:

spidey and friend

Superior Spiderman (Alex Ross inspired look)/ Cardiac

spidey baddies

Carnage(update) /Beetle (just my personal wants)

ironman set...kinda a stretch but

ghost/rocket raccoon?(cause of guardians)

avengers

EDIT: woops didnt read "update"

Luke Cage/ Wasp

Oh, I so hope we get Cardiac. I don't think he's ever received the action figure treatment. He'd look cool as hell as a Minimate.

The reason behind my guesses are:

1.Superior Spiderman is changing costumes, its not exactly gonna be a Marvel Now costume anymore since its passed launch, but it will be current.

2.Cardiac has appeared in spiderman comics again recently and I wouldnt be surprised to see more of him.

3.Carnage I just want an update (tho I still love the original)

4.Beetle is my most wanted unmade spidey villain

5.Ghost...hes an ironman villain that hasnt been made and people have been asking for him (i think?)

6. Rocket Raccoon is a shot in the dark, he is only tied to Ironman through the GoG but he is huge fan service

7. Luke Cage, we've been requesting a new one for ever

8. Wasp same as Cage

I think Jackal is most likely one of the Spidey villains, as he's the biggest name Spidey Rogue left to be made. I wouldn't be surprised if he's packaged with the Queen, and they're doing a Spider Island theme.

Right now, half the wave will be Spidey. One Spidey, one friend of Spidey, two foes of Spidey.One set is Iron Man related. Two new characters. One highly requested.One set is Avengers related. Two highly requested updates.Subject to change, but exciting stuff if it goes forward.

Maybe this will finally be the "sorry for the Friends and Foes boxset fiasco" wave? :)- Spider-Man & Black Cat (friend)- Vulture & Doc Ock (foes)- Iron Monger & Madame Masque- Black Widow & Nick Fury

We don't need another Black Cat, we've had 2 too many already.