Top Posters In This Topic

got my shipment from Tru today,

2 rescue/robot hulk

1 nova/venom

1 sup spidey/electro

1 hawkeye/widow

2 wave 16 hulk/ironman

1 wave 16 reaper/wolvie

all were perfect including sup. spideys face, the only issue was 1 missing pack of nova/venom which customer service has been notified of and is sending a replacement, the mates were all on sale @ $6.37 per pack I got free shipping, and i even got a free promo ironman lego bagged set not bad TRU not bad.

I finally found these in Los Angeles today. Err... in Burbank, technically. They had a full box fresh on the shelves, so get'em while they're ready to be gotten.

Meanwhile the other store in my vicinity (Atwater Village) is too busy choking on rows and rows full of Street Fighter/Tekken figures. Hopefully that'll be thinned out during the craziness this weekend.

Also, for the record, neither store got wave 16....

These finally showed up at my TRU as evidenced by the pair of 2-packs hanging on the pegs.

Still no sign of Series 16. Wolverine is untouched but hopefully that will change when the home video hits.

Glad I ordered these through TRU.com. This is the second consecutive time I've done so and it might become a trend. It certainly saved me gas money.

Overall it's a pretty solid wave. Robot Hulk might be my favorite of the bunch, possibly tying with the relatively simple Electro. Two figures at opposite ends of the Minimates aesthetic spectrum and I love 'em both.

got my shipment from Tru today,

2 rescue/robot hulk

1 nova/venom

1 sup spidey/electro

1 hawkeye/widow

2 wave 16 hulk/ironman

1 wave 16 reaper/wolvie

all were perfect including sup. spideys face, the only issue was 1 missing pack of nova/venom which customer service has been notified of and is sending a replacement, the mates were all on sale @ $6.37 per pack I got free shipping, and i even got a free promo ironman lego bagged set not bad TRU not bad.

Check the envelope that TRU adds to online orders as a stuffer. It has a coupons for a $10 Gift card when you spend $40. Even more savings!