UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tru 17

Nessex

It's coming soon..... maybe even this year.

... So comic wave 54 and TRU 17 should be early next year?

... not sure to timing of 54/17. Maybe this year.
So, here's a thread for you to start your wild guessing and rampant speculation. Edited by Nessex

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modern Scarlet Spider....Why has this not been made yet!!! A Spidey ppl would actually want

Updated Original Scarlet Spider (Slip on Mask, Molded Hoodie Piece, Reuse Black Widow wrist Shooters, Belt and Leg Pouches.)

Sunfire (Uncanny Avengers/Original Look)

Enchantress

Executioner

Razorback

Jackel

Black Talon

Ok I have been deliberately daft with the majority of these picks but I'm surprised no modern Scarlet Spider yet. A Uncanny Avengers Sunfire would please so many ppl as it basicly fills two slots on teams both modern and classic.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

It's probably the right wave to have 2-packs that compliment the SDCC box sets, so more T-Bolts might be a good bet.

It might also be a good way to get some stuff that compliments the hulk set? Leader or FF She-Hulk?

It's probably the right wave to have 2-packs that compliment the SDCC box sets, so more T-Bolts might be a good bet.

It might also be a good way to get some stuff that compliments the hulk set? Leader or FF She-Hulk?

For the Hulk:

Bulky Gray Hulk/Abomination

Red Leader/Red She-Hulk

T-Bolts sounds like a good bet. Hoping for some new characters though (like everyone said, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Blob, Pyro, Toad, Mockingbird, Tigra)

Hulk might be the way to go, since we haven't had a hulk wave, well... ever.

I'd love to see a Annihilus Human Torch and Non-phasing Future Foundation Sue too. That's a long forgotten box set though...

I'm guessing Squadron Supreme figures with a couple of Defenders mixed in (say, Nighthawk and Hellcat) for variety's sake. That's the most logical move.

Edited by karamazov80

For the Hulk:

Bulky Gray Hulk/Abomination

Red Leader/Red She-Hulk

T-Bolts sounds like a good bet. Hoping for some new characters though (like everyone said, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Blob, Pyro, Toad, Mockingbird, Tigra)

Hulk might be the way to go, since we haven't had a hulk wave, well... ever.

I'd love to see a Annihilus Human Torch and Non-phasing Future Foundation Sue too. That's a long forgotten box set though...

Wait, when did the Leader turn red? Or is this a different character?

Also, we did have one Hulk wave awhile back (the Incredible Hulk movie wave), but another one would be cool.

I would love a red leader minimate

2013-05-16-21-36-23-61562511_zps4cd55b03

With Red 2, 5, and 6 to round out the boxset. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Or, since this is a TRU wave, pair each one with Black 2, Black 3, Black Leader and some pork rinds, respectively. :P

Edited by Onyx_6

I prefer the Woman-Things.thumbsup.gif

MsMarvel_pinup.jpg

Oh mama!!

I don't believe anyone has made this one version of Ms.Marvel before! Its time for her to make her action figure debut!

Also the spikey version of the Thing.... it'd be fun but there are 100s of characters I'd rather see first.