UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 54

Nessex

SOOOOOO many wants from the fan polls.... Mojo... Gladiator... Stepford Cuckoos... Does Banshee count? i mean, technically, he won - but got bumped for the variant.

Wasn't it Commander Rogers that was bumped? I don't think it was Banshee; there would have been quite the uproar around here if that had been the case.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they might save the Stepford sisters when and if they do an X-men Now wave.

EIther package them with Current Beast and with the First Class Beast as a variant, lol. If not, Magneto and Phoenix Magneto from the AvX What If?

If they make Uncanny Xmen i'd want it packed as:

Emma & Cycke

Magneto & Magik

Tempest & Stepford Sister

The "boing" kid & the healer(sorry i forgot their names)

But it's awesome to know that a lot of fans voted for the Cuckoos based on the results. I thought i was the only 1 who voted for them!

i cant think of any female minimates wearing a catholic school girl uniform .. or a plaid skirt.

Stepford+Cuckoos.jpg

Yeah, but using Lili's top from SFxT would work nicely, I'd say. Just need a checkard skirt, lol.

ooorrr Andrea's white top (TWD) , again no plaid skirt available :(

i cant think of any female minimates wearing a catholic school girl uniform .. or a plaid skirt.

Stepford+Cuckoos.jpg

Yeah, but using Lili's top from SFxT would work nicely, I'd say. Just need a checkard skirt, lol.

ooorrr Andrea's white top (TWD) , again no plaid skirt available sad.png

I'd prefer Lili, since I don't liike my 16 year old girls to be showing clevage, lmao.

Steve Rogers got bumped. He was the runner-up to Songbird in the official poll, that's why we put the parts in with NFJ. Banshee didn't do as well as he did here.

Cap-Wolf was a front-runner for a while, and I think control art might even exist. It's pretty spectacular. He's not in this wave, though.

And I was wrong. There are THREE fan poll runners-up in this wave. Not sure how I missed that.

17 is a hodgepodge. 18 is a hodgepodge with some 54 overlap. 54 is themed.

Edited by DSTZach

Leaves the Hulk characters, if you ask me:

Grey Hulk (poll loser)

Red She-Hulk

Wendigo (Army Builder)

Abomination (poll loser)

Doc Samson

Wrecker (poll loser)

A-Bomb

Although, this means a loose interpretation of the Hero/Villain role.

Replaced Zzzax with Wrecker and I think we're very close. Edited by youbastards

Nah, its Hulk. Hopefully Red She-Hulk and ABomb (if they are included) come with alternate parts to make Betty and Rick, like the new Red Hulk in the Thunderbolts boxset. thumbsup.gif

Rick Jones is still the 'oldest' Avenger never to have been characterised as a Minimate.

-buttitsjustriviasmate

Hurm... I guess Captain America themed wave is the best bet because there are three highly requested Wave 50 poll runners-up that fit there: Falcon, Winter Soldier (as a villian) and Baron Strucker. An Avengers themed wave with just one new hero would exclude either Black Knight or Falcon and there is no specific Avengers villains among the Wave 50 poll runners-up apart from Wrecker (maybe Abomination or Strucker?). Despite how much I'd like a Hulk themed wave, include Wrecker over there would be kinda a stretch because I think he's traditionally a Thor or Avengers enemy, not a Hulk one. And finally, an X-Men themed wave should include three out of Banshee, Gladiator (as villian), Mojo and Apocalypse, which I think it's a strange combination.

Oh, well, I'd buy whatever they put out the hat.

Edited by Ozymandias

I hope we get Werewolf Captain America one day. Before wave 100 is fine. I'd love to see the control art. I voted for him, as I think it'd be a visually striking minimate.

As for army-builder, if it were a Cap wave, then I'd guess Hydra soldier update to fight all the Shield soldiers we've gotten lately. I'd love AIM soldiers too, I never bought enough the first time :(