kaipo

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/25/2016 at 8:31 PM, Bighurt546 said:

I am a huge fan of Agents of Shield. I wish Diamond would make some MCU Shild Agents. Until DST does, here is my quick custom Agents of Shield squad. Hope everyone enjoys and please let me know what you think. Sorry in advance for the bad camera work.

IMG_0194.JPG

What hair pieces did you use for yo-yo and Quake?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Zylek said:

Makes sense, they are going to hit the always important 100th episode before the season finishes.  I wonder if they'll kill off Coulson to wrap up that loose thread from the cinematic MCU.

Yup. That is really what matters at this point is the magic syndication number. It's a shame the Most Wanted Pilot didn't get picked up (or the characters folded back in) because that would have extended the life of the show but now that the show is too far removed from the movies it really didn't have the numbers to support the production. I shall miss them though.

5 hours ago, Zylek said:

Makes sense, they are going to hit the always important 100th episode before the season finishes.  I wonder if they'll kill off Coulson to wrap up that loose thread from the cinematic MCU.

Spoiler

Funny, because thats a big part of the show soon. Coulson has some weird alien disease and if they try to save him, Quake will....well quake apart the world. So yeah, I guess they are gonna wrap it like that.

8 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:
  Hide contents

Funny, because thats a big part of the show soon. Coulson has some weird alien disease and if they try to save him, Quake will....well quake apart the world. So yeah, I guess they are gonna wrap it like that.

And see, I was thinking (hoping) Quake destroying the world was a red herring. I want them to tie the show back into the movies and was (am) really hopeful that it was Thanos and his attack that destroyed the world. Daisy running off was/will be to go try and help the Avengers.

But, again, I just really want this to come full circle and tie back into the MCU.

17 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

Yup. That is really what matters at this point is the magic syndication number. It's a shame the Most Wanted Pilot didn't get picked up (or the characters folded back in) because that would have extended the life of the show but now that the show is too far removed from the movies it really didn't have the numbers to support the production. I shall miss them though.

Hunter came back for an episode at least.

5 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Hide contents

And see, I was thinking (hoping) Quake destroying the world was a red herring. I want them to tie the show back into the movies and was (am) really hopeful that it was Thanos and his attack that destroyed the world. Daisy running off was/will be to go try and help the Avengers.

But, again, I just really want this to come full circle and tie back into the MCU.

Same. :confused:

The Agents having saved the day yet again complete their adventure.  Cut to commercial, where Coulson says as usual "Agents of Shield will return in a moment."  When they return, Coulson looks to the sky, the camera is looking down and we see all the Agents looking up in awe, and then determination.  Coulson looks back to the team, "Let's get to work."  The camera pans around to look up at the sky, where we see the giant ring from the Infinity trailer.

4 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

Hide contents

Hunter came back for an episode at least.

Same. :confused:

Yeah all of this. I am still watching the show weekly but wish they had been folded back in permanently. 

• 7 months later...
14 minutes ago, bofox said:

So with a Season 6 renewal, is there any more of a chance to see these? Pllleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssee

I do not think there is a chance in hell and to be honest given the ratings and such I would be shocked since it would probably pull Alpha Flight numbers.

Well, gosh, it would be hard for AoS to compete with the lameness of Gotham minimates.

I think there is a boxset or assortment that could do okay, especially if it included Coulson with two heads and the Destroyer gun, but I'm also sure there's no way DST will ever try it.