UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Agents Of Shield Minimates Speculation Thread

kaipo

Actually Mask figures are slightly smaller than Minimates,

Even my largest Minimate is still smaller than a Mask figure with his helmet off

Hmmm... now to track down a MASK motorcycle for Deadpool...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and take up a lot more space

Not for me.

I'd probably only be collecting the characters I wanted to collect. Remember; the 3-inch figures were sold as singles. There was none of this 2-pack, variant chase figure nonsense. I'm thinking my Marvel collection would be much smaller.

I might be buying more Playmobil sets though. They seem to work well with the 3-inch 'mates.

• 4 weeks later...

6-pack (duh):

Phil Coulson/Melinda May

Grant Ward/Skye

Fitz/Simmons

Or to round out a wave add in a generic shield agent army builder

Phil Coulson/SHIELD Agent

Melinda May/SHIELD Agent

Grant Ward/Skye

Fitz/Simmons

Or a no-variant wave

Phil Coulson (with badge)/Melinda May

Grant Ward/Skye

Fitz/Simmons (with drone flyer things accessories)

Jasper Sitwell/Agent Blake (both appeared in Item 47, a chitauri gun would make an easy accessory)

Well, we're already getting a Sitwell with the Cap movie wave, so...

But if it would give us movie S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent troop builders, I can't imagine too many people would complain, as I've heard it requested quite often...

(Though, an Agent Blake would be the perfect fodder for custom LOST Man in Black & Supernatural War figures...)

Throwing in a sandwich accessory with Fitz Simmons would be awesome

Well, we're already getting a Sitwell with the Cap movie wave, so...

But if it would give us movie S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent troop builders, I can't imagine too many people would complain, as I've heard it requested quite often...

(Though, an Agent Blake would be the perfect fodder for custom LOST Man in Black & Supernatural War figures...)

Thanks for the reminder, forgot about Sitwell

thumbsup.gif

blimey! Haha. Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. I remember that Sky's top was Sin Eater's torso with JJJ's waistcoat xD

Simmons has IM2 Pepper's face, and it's PERFECT.

Since I asked, I've been coming up with my own, but really the one part I can't identify from yours that I think is as perfect as Pepper-Simmons, is Ward's face. Whose head is that?

Errrr.... I have a tub of spare bits and I think his head came from there lol. I can't remember who's it was. Sorry

From memory....

May was Makiro face with white tiger hair on Maria hills body

Coulson head on shingen body

Coulson body for ward.

Fitz has prof x suit on as it looks like a cardigan

I had about twenty mates and my box of spare bits all over my couch at one point haha.

Edited by DDM101

6-pack (duh):

Or to round out a wave add in a generic shield agent army builder

Phil Coulson/SHIELD Agent

Melinda May/SHIELD Agent

Grant Ward/Skye

Fitz/Simmons

Or a no-variant wave

Phil Coulson (with badge)/Melinda May

Grant Ward/Skye

Fitz/Simmons (with drone flyer things accessories)

Jasper Sitwell/Agent Blake (both appeared in Item 47, a chitauri gun would make an easy accessory)

I love both ideas, but would swap Sitwell for Victoria Hand from "The Hub."

My Agents:

IMAG0576-1_zpsb0524fcc.jpg

Fitz: Janosz hair/arms/legs, Anniv. Marty McFly face, SM3 Eddie Brock torso, Psychic Venkman shoes (Janosz' kept falling out of his legs), not sure on the jacket - found it floating in my parts bin...it doesn't fit too well with his hairpiece, but I can't find Eddie Brock's jacket, which is what I'd planned to use... confused.gif

Simmons: Boomer hair, IM2 Pepper face, SM3 MJ top & legs, SM3 Gwen skirt

Coulson: Senate Tony Stark body

May: White Tiger hair, SFxT Chun Li face, Maria Hill body, IM2 Black Widow holster, can't remember the hands

Ward: IM3 Tony Stark hair, 616 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent face, Coulson body

Skye: BSG Athena hair, Femme Fatale Anne Bonny face & hands, Sin Eater torso, JJJ vest, TRU Scarlet Witch legs, not sure on the feet

Edited by TENIME_art

My Agents:

Fitz: Janosz hair/arms/legs, Anniv. Marty McFly face, SM3 Eddie Brock torso, Psychic Venkman shoes (Janosz' kept falling out of his legs), not sure on the jacket - found it floating in my parts bin...

Looks like the TRU wave Masked Vigilante Spiderman from the ASM movie's jacket. Nicely done QC's!

Thanks! I was really happy with how they all turned out. I've got a second Lego Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout set coming, and I'm going to try to combine the two with the Quinjet (those wing logos are gonna work nicely as floor or wall tiles), and see if I can't make some kind of Helicarrier bridge for all my S.H.I.E.L.D Minimates (since I've also got quite a collection of the troop builders, lol).

Your Sky hair is awesome. I struggled with that as I don't have a decent one. Well played sir

Thanks for your inspiration! You'll notice I took a few notes from yours. thumbsup.gif

• 4 months later...

So technically we've got a few minimates of agents of shield already with Colson, Maria Hill, Fury, Sif, and now Sitwell with the WS wave. Any chance we'll see any of the regular characters?