UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Agents Of Shield Minimates Speculation Thread

kaipo

On 10/30/2018 at 10:42 AM, DSTZach said:

I don;t know that the license for articulated Arrowverse figures was ever available to us. Gotham may have been passed up by the MASTER TOY LICENSEE early on, making it possible for us to tackle it, but DCC got the Arrowverse and did a good job with it. Not sure if it's available to us now, or else we'd probably have included it in our Gallery/VInimates license.

The MASTER TOY LICENSEE seems to have put their foot down when it comes to the Arrowverse figures after DCC had identical product being solicited at the same time as Mattel. That said, while DCC hasn't offered up any new action figures based on the CW shows, neither has Mattel. If I was Chuck, I'd look into it for Minimates and the Select categories, especially after the apparent success of the Vinimates line.

On 10/30/2018 at 10:42 AM, DSTZach said:

We started the line before a lot of costumes showed up, and the sets didn't really do that well. Maybe they'd do better now, with more recognizable looks, but I think that ship has sailed, especially with the show ending. 

That's understandable, but if DST still has the license, this would be a great time to get Minimates of the most iconic characters in Batman's portfolio – including the Dark Knight himself – in front of retailers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic