UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Family Guy Figures From K'nex?

MisterPL

Odd these have building sets and aren’t just the figures like KISS and the Beatles... the “multigenerational appeal” thing is weird too

but hey K’nex if you’ve got FOX licensing on the phone I’d gladly toss more of my money your way if you want to make some Bob’s Burgers or American Dad minifigs (I would gladly drop $150 to build Bob’s restaurant!)

the “multigenerational appeal” thing is weird too

Yeah, it almost seems like the guy in charge of K'nex saw that it was a "matureish cartoon," but never actually watched it, and assumed therefore it was like the Muppet Show--kids can love it, as can adults.

Or maybe he means multi-generational as teens as well as guys in their 30s-40s?

As someone who grew up in the Family Guy generation, i get the multi-generational concept. I knew people in 6th grade watching Family Guy, and they still do.

That said, i don't get this property at all. Family guy doesn't even lend itself to being K'Nex-element-friendly. Really weird license to take on.

Ugh. I wish Family Guy would just die. Again.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

the “multigenerational appeal” thing is weird too

Yeah, it almost seems like the guy in charge of K'nex saw that it was a "matureish cartoon," but never actually watched it, and assumed therefore it was like the Muppet Show--kids can love it, as can adults.

Shhh. They might hear you and try to make Muppet K'Nex too.

• 6 months later...