UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the first time I have seen the limited # on these, is that the norm? i hope they arent that hard to come by I love the Black and white and Hershel's Farm group is a must have!!

I think for these PR releases it's normal. Most minimate exclusives are around this amount so I wouldn't be too worried.

Jay and Silent Bob are an interesting reveal. I wonder if they're doing a whole View Askew license or something? Dogma Minimates could be very cool.

These make sense for Comic Con exclusives: fun novelties to pick up while you're there, nothing too disappointing if you miss them.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER disappointed. sad.png

I know, I totally thought we were getting a 12-pack of classic Brotherhood of Mutants vs. classic Masters of Evil! laugh.png

Edited by Lobsterman

None of these really appeal to me very much, but they're definitely targeting a broad range of different kinds of collectors, and I can't fault DST for the move there.

I told you guys the Marvel set was a 180 from Alpha Flight.

I just hope AFX has better in store. I don't care about LiS and that other civie two-pack. WD is nice but i'm not too crazy about it. The wolvie set is awesome but we already knew about that.

"Civie two-pack". laugh.png Clearly, our international sales of Kevin Smith Minimates are in trouble.

But seriously, I expect all of these sets to do very well. Wish I'd been the one to reveal them... wolverine.gif

Jay and Silent freakin Bob.

If I can get my hands on them easily I might, but this time I don't think I'm going to have to rush out for convention exclusives. Which honestly is really nice... [sighs contentedly]

None of these really appeal to me very much, but they're definitely targeting a broad range of different kinds of collectors, and I can't fault DST for the move there.

Nope, I don't fault them. I hope that Kevin Smith has enough broad appeal still to bring in some new fans. While, personally, View Askew is literally the last property I would ever want to see 'mated, I'm glad others are happy.

Wow, there's actually not one SDCC exclusive from any of the toy lines I buy that I plan on getting (I can wait to buy the Wolverine set when Luke puts them on sale this time next year smile.png). I'm kind of glad, kind of bummed. Just a flood of emotion over here.