UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

There is another armored figure coming that is kinda-sorta based on teh comics, but we did our own thing with it, like here.

Thing-pool! Dead-pocalypse! Dead-slaught! Armored Spider-pool!

teehee.gif

Is that a hint of wanting a Deadpool 10 pack box set down the road? Because I could go for that with those figures included.smile.png

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would one with a dodgy perm with the enjoyment of the odd pint or 12 and football be classed as Liverpool?

Damn! I'm now going to have to see if I can photoshop Deadpool on top of the liver building with the beyonder hairpiece.

If we're at the point where we're complaining that we aren't getting a Marvel Girl Deadpool variant I'd suggest that we don't really have anything to complain about.

The only thing we have to complain about is complaining itself.[/JFKpool]

If we're at the point where we're complaining that we aren't getting a Marvel Girl Deadpool variant I'd suggest that we don't really have anything to complain about.

In fairness, some of us are complaining about other things also.

There is another armored figure coming that is kinda-sorta based on teh comics, but we did our own thing with it, like here.

OH, and I was right about two things and wrong about another thing.

24 Black stands. 24 Clear stands. 8 flight/energy stands + 2 more clear stands. Each will be $4.

Wait, so that's 48 stands? Or are the 24 black sold seperately from the 24 clear?

$4? HOT SEX!!

24 Black stands. $4

24 Clear stands. $4

2 Clear stands + 7 flight/energy stands (1-foot, 2-foot, support rod, Peter Pan, blue Blink, orange Iron Man, yellow Magma). $4

OH, and I was right about two things and wrong about another thing.

24 Black stands. 24 Clear stands. 8 flight/energy stands + 2 more clear stands. Each will be $4.

Wait, so that's 48 stands? Or are the 24 black sold seperately from the 24 clear?

$4? HOT SEX!!

24 Black stands. $4

24 Clear stands. $4

2 Clear stands + 7 flight/energy stands (1-foot, 2-foot, support rod, Peter Pan, blue Blink, orange Iron Man, yellow Magma). $4

woot.gif

Hi Zach, Is there any way for those who can't make it out to the various conventions to order bags of those clear flat stands and get it shipped to them? Or maybe have an arrangement with Luke so that he can a number of them for those who are interested.

I would be interested in 5 to 10 bags of those (clear flat stands) initially.

Thanks.

I haven't kept my desire for a Typhoid Mary Minimate secret, and Udon Taskmaster would be amah-zing.

I know right? I bought a trade paperback of some deadpool issues from the 90s. The ones with Mary's first appereance. Back then they focused more on deadpool's character and psychology and less time in jokes. Now,he's more of a clown. I really enjoy the new series but the old ones had this certain feel to them, that made you care for deadpool.

I haven't kept my desire for a Typhoid Mary Minimate secret, and Udon Taskmaster would be amah-zing.

I don't know who Udon Taskmaster is, but more DD villains are always welcome.

UDON Taskmaster is Taskmaster in a different costume.

I'm a bit out of the loop on all things Minimates. Is this the complete list of SDCC 2013 exclusives?

• ThunderCats Series 4 Minimates 5-Pack ($22)
  • Deadpools Assemble Minimates 4-Pack ($22)
  • Iron Man 3 Hall of Armor Minimates 10-Pack ($55)
  • Lost in Space Black and White Minimates 2-Pack ($10)
  • Jay and Silent Bob Minimates 2-Pack ($10)
  • Walking Dead Hershel's Farm Minimates 4-Pack ($20)
  • Wolverine Saga Minimates 4-Pack ($20)

On the horizon (but not yet seen) we have:

1. Thunderbolts Now! 4-Pack
  2. Marvel Waves 52 (Thor), 53 (Wolverine), and 54 (hinted at but nothing confirmed)
  3. TRU Marvel Fan Poll 4-Pack
  4. Aliens
  5. Battle Beasts Wave 2

Am I missing anything?