UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope

There is another armored figure coming that is kinda-sorta based on teh comics, but we did our own thing with it, like here.

OH, and I was right about two things and wrong about another thing.

24 Black stands. 24 Clear stands. 8 flight/energy stands + 2 more clear stands. Each will be $4.

Wait, so that's 48 stands? Or are the 24 black sold seperately from the 24 clear?

$4? HOT SEX!!

24 Black stands. $4

24 Clear stands. $4

2 Clear stands + 7 flight/energy stands (1-foot, 2-foot, support rod, Peter Pan, blue Blink, orange Iron Man, yellow Magma). $4

nope

There is another armored figure coming that is kinda-sorta based on teh comics, but we did our own thing with it, like here.

OH, and I was right about two things and wrong about another thing.

24 Black stands. 24 Clear stands. 8 flight/energy stands + 2 more clear stands. Each will be $4.

Wait, so that's 48 stands? Or are the 24 black sold seperately from the 24 clear?

$4? HOT SEX!!

24 Black stands. $4

24 Clear stands. $4

2 Clear stands + 7 flight/energy stands (1-foot, 2-foot, support rod, Peter Pan, blue Blink, orange Iron Man, yellow Magma). $4

What are the support rods? lol Cause I think thats what I am talking about... lol its hard to describe.

So the only people that will be able to get the packs of stands are the ones attending SDCC?

Well that is a major disappointment. sad.png

Supposedly these (the stands) will be a perpetual con exclusive. If DST is there, these will be too.

NYCC

SDCC

C2E2

sadly i am going to none of those and am still looking for someone to help me with these stands

Same here.

me three. maybe some will pop up on ebay or *ahem* Luke's Toy Store????

sadly i am going to none of those and am still looking for someone to help me with these stands

Same here.

me three. maybe some will pop up on ebay or *ahem* Luke's Toy Store????

That'd be a dream. I'm guilty of bugging DST on Facebook about stand packs from time to time. I need sooo many lol.

well how many bags are you guys needing? I truly hope that they bring enough supply to meet demand. I myself want to buy around 500 stands total to meet my figures needs. If Zach can confirm that there should hopefully be no problem in stock amounts I'll buy more and pass them along at cost plus shipping.

well how many bags are you guys needing? I truly hope that they bring enough supply to meet demand. I myself want to buy around 500 stands total to meet my figures needs. If Zach can confirm that there should hopefully be no problem in stock amounts I'll buy more and pass them along at cost plus shipping.

PM sent!

Honestly, I'd just like to be able to grab one or two of the packs with the clear stands, and one of the packs with the "special" stands.