UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Batcave.tongue.png

Seriously......that is some box set thumbsup.gif

Just lately I have felt we are moving into new territory in the Minimate world ..........well-played DST & AFX.

I wonder if it will come in different colors as well. Different color per day. Like last years Vorin.

It was actually just a clear blue Vorin at SDCC last year. Only 200 of that color were given away every day. But there was that more exclusive gold Vorin that was given away at the DST party and the minimates panel. Or you could possibly get one by handing a particular kind of baked snack item to a very specific person at the booth. wink.png

Nothing exciting but here's the page it is from. DST will get some good publicity with that exclusive at the top of the list and at $0.00.

http://www.comic-con.org/exclusives/diamond-select-toys

They gave out a Gold one ? glare.gif

SDCC Promos : bhm prepares himself for the annual lunacy & the inevitable "how many,how much " threads.

BTW ....if there's a party FFsake don't mention it to me.rolleyes.gif

Shadow Merk will be given out every day at the booth. If it was limited to a private event, I would not have given the info to Comic-Con. That would be cruel. So Blue Vorin availability.

TM2, we may have shown a slightly purplish Vorin last year. We were giving the regular blue Vorin to retailers, as well, and

I think I converted a red Vorin to almost-blue in Photoshop, because the blue samples weren't ready.

TM2, we may have shown a slightly purplish Vorin last year. We were giving the regular blue Vorin to retailers, as well, and

I think I converted a red Vorin to almost-blue in Photoshop, because the blue samples weren't ready.

Ah, answers that question. I will once again put in a request. We've got Red, Green, Blue and yellow (or orange. I QC'd the other one and can't remember.) Are we ever going to see Orange/Yellow, Indigo and Violet mates to match the other promos? No biggie, just wondering.

That shadow Merk is AWSOME!

I have been hanging out for a translucent purple minimate blank for ages. This is almost better!

I'd be pretty stoked to see a different coloured translucent animal at each for for the next couple of years. Green Snake, Yellow Scorpion, Pink Spider, etc...

Purple Shadow Merk is awesome! I'll have to wait for the secondary market, but really looking forward to getting one of these in hand. That's a really nice color on him. And it's good to hear that his availability will be similar to the Blue Vorin. I was able to pick him up last year online without too many problems.

All the exclusives that I have seen coming out of SDCC look great.

Ah, answers that question. I will once again put in a request. We've got Red, Green, Blue and yellow (or orange. I QC'd the other one and can't remember.) Are we ever going to see Orange/Yellow, Indigo and Violet mates to match the other promos? No biggie, just wondering.

I don't see the need to create plain blanks when we can promote a specific line, but who knows what situation may arise in the future?

I don't see the need to create plain blanks when we can promote a specific line, but who knows what situation may arise in the future?

marrying battle beasts and translucent blanks was genius, whoever's idea that was deserves a raise

Just caught this on SDCC's exclusive list, this year's Minimates giveaway is a Battle Beasts Shadow Merk?!

Hmmm... wonder if there is enough there to put together an Ionic-energy form Wonder Man...

ShadowMerk.jpg?width=530

...is? Is that a real thing? I just... I can't even... I love you Zach.