UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

A mix of flight/energy stands -- boot jets, Peter Pan, One-foot, two-foot, Blink and I think Magma.

I am fairly certain we did NOT do a bag of 24 clear bases, but it was talked about at one point.

And while we don't know if or when we will offer it to retailers, it will hopefully be at every show we attend.

I don't see me making it out to the shows, but I would buy the Flight stand pack if given the opportunity

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.shopafx.com/20sandiconop.html

AFX just put up their Exclusives. Deadpool 4-pack, Thundercats, and an Iron Man 10-pack!

Personally, I'll probably just get the Deadpool set. I'm not the biggest Thundercats fan, and I don't really need 8 figures I already have in order to get a new Tony and Pepper. I'm sure these will do great at the show, though!

I LOVE the deadpool pack! Thorpool? Captain Americapool? Cablepool? IronPool? X-pool? Hell yeah! Sure, they're just repaints but they are awesome repaints! Since the tcats line stops with 5 i'll buy all of them to have the line complete. The iron man 10pack is cool so i might buy it down the road.

Edited by Kostisfire

Deadpool pack - will sell like hot cakes !!! I want it for x pool alone. Bob H is somewhere passed out now I'm sure. :)

Thundercats - beautiful. I love icon heroes for putting this out and will miss this line after 5 is gone

Ironman - for me it is a pass but it looks great and for anyone just getting into mates I can see this being HUGE

Overall great showing this year!!!

the Deadpool set is cute as hell, are they all cannon? (like I know I’ve seen him dressed as Thor and Cap, and he has a costume in MvC3 where he’s dressed as Cable but doesn’t really look like that, but does he wear a Phoenix Buster? an X-Men suit that says “X-Men”?)

Thundercats is expected and awesome, last year at this time we had no Thundercats and by Fall we’ll have the main cast... that’s pretty damn nice.

I’ll buy the Iron Man set if it’s set up with the suits in the hall of armors and Pepper and Tony on the sides looking at them. If it’s a weird stack of 5 over 5 or they’re in window boxes or something I’ll pass... it has to look like the Cosbaby set if they want my $55.

It’s a good year for exclusives in my book... mini-masters finally came out, Webarella is awesome (if I can get one), and every minimate set but LiS (and maybe Iron Man depending on how it’s laid out) is a winner... yay.

Deadpool pack - will sell like hot cakes !!! I want it for x pool alone. Bob H is somewhere passed out now I'm sure. smile.png

HAHA! Absoulutely. Funny thing is, I was working on something pretty similar to the (hilarious!) idea of that 4-pack. You can see two customs up and ready on the left in this pic.

Poolspotting1.jpg

Dr Baghead, there's a box pic on the page. It's one long box of all 10 lined up.

I'm less than enthused, especially for the IM3 pack. It looks like a lot of rereleases with a new Tony & Pepper thrown in :( for $55 :(

I'll definitely be getting the Deadpool & Thundercats. Wasn't really looking for more Deadpool but at least they're well done. Never been a Thundercats fan but I've bought them all because they're so damn well made!

Marvel is VERY disappointing for me for SDCC exclusives - A huge handful of the same characters - Wolverines, Deadpools & Iron Mens. Not enough variety for my taste. But I assume they will sell well, so that's a plus.

I would be throwing my money away if the IM3 set came with a display of some sort. But since I already have all the armors.... nah.... no thanks.....

deadpool on the other hand.... wonderful.

Zach, any chance of bags of the clear flat round stands in the future? I was hoping that you would offer them in packs of 50 at a reasonable price. Would had probably picked up 10 bags of those.

I love how you are including them for current minimate releases but I need them for all of the older ones.

Did you see that I said we were offering a bag of 24 black stands?

Zach,

Is black cheaper than clear? The only other black stands I remember are the ones that came with Stilt Man and Professor X; and those would only work for 4-5 inch Minimates! ;)

Hopefully the stands will be around at C2E2 next year as that would be the only con I can realistically attend.

Great show by AFX this year for exclusives! Luke, will you possibly be offering these as well? Or should I get my preorder in through them?

Damn - i feel that DST has missed a really sexy opportunity with that Deadpool box set.

medium.jpg

It could have been the return of the minimate party 'girls'.

This is the version of DP I want most! :D

Zach,

Is black cheaper than clear? The only other black stands I remember are the ones that came with Stilt Man and Professor X; and those would only work for 4-5 inch Minimates! wink.png

Hopefully the stands will be around at C2E2 next year as that would be the only con I can realistically attend.

Great show by AFX this year for exclusives! Luke, will you possibly be offering these as well? Or should I get my preorder in through them?

Yes we will have them up for preorder closer to SDCC. :)