UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

so Hasbro isnt doing any more Marvel Universe exclusives? sad.png

I was hoping for a MU Giant Man, or Fin Fang Foom, or Ultimo, or even the Watcher...I still love their Galactus

anywho, cant wait to see what DST has planned biggrin.png

Deadpool Corps

http://news.toyark.com/2013/06/05/marvel-universe-sdcc-2013-deadpool-corps-taco-truck-set-89055

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Hasbro isnt doing any more Marvel Universe exclusives? sad.png

I was hoping for a MU Giant Man, or Fin Fang Foom, or Ultimo, or even the Watcher...I still love their Galactus

anywho, cant wait to see what DST has planned biggrin.png

Deadpool Corps

http://news.toyark.com/2013/06/05/marvel-universe-sdcc-2013-deadpool-corps-taco-truck-set-89055

well...thats almost more of a let down in a way

drool.gif

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=16108

Hasbro-SDCC-2013-Exclusives-Marvel-Legen

DST - if you wanna go ahead and surprise us with another Thunderbolts set that includes updated Luke Cage, Satana, Translucent Ghost & another Crossbones - i will not complain.

*mmmmm - Translucent Ghost*

Edited by Nessex

drool.gif

DST - if you wanna go ahead and surprise us with another Thunderbolts set that includes updated Luke Cage, Satana, Translucent Ghost & another Crossbones - i will not complain.

A million times YES. I would absolutely plotz if DST released a similar box set.

And, you know, I wouldn't complain if we got an Underbolts set with Boomerang, Techno, Mr. Hyde, and Centurion to go along with it.

drool.gif

A million times YES. I would absolutely plotz if DST released a similar box set.

And, you know, I wouldn't complain if we got an Underbolts set with Boomerang, Techno, Mr. Hyde, and Centurion to go along with it.

Add a Man-Thing and Hyperion TRU pack and everybody wins.

Honestly, I'm always a little relieved to see San Diego exclusives that I can live without. While I'd like to get a couple of the Thunderbolts (Satanna specifically), I don't really have a connection to them. Deadpool Corps, more of the same. The GI Joe/Transformers set is pretty darn cool, and I'd especially like that Baroness walking Ravage thing... but yeah, can live without.

Nessex, you stop putting hopes of a Ghost Minimate in my head. You stop it right now, mister. Those dreams were crushed down long ago and if they resurface now my brain my very well explode.

A Thunderbolts set with Luke Cage, Translucent Ghost, Satanna and Man-Thing is second only to Nextwave on my wish list.

Edited by The Geohound

If we got a translucent Ghost.... i'd... why, i'd stop campaigning for Gideon for a year!

1370455136000-Tbolts-1306051401_4_3_rx38

With a body something like the Max Pilot:

fig1274f3lg.jpg

(Hail Ivan)

Edited by Nessex

Honestly, I'm always a little relieved to see San Diego exclusives that I can live without. While I'd like to get a couple of the Thunderbolts (Satanna specifically), I don't really have a connection to them. Deadpool Corps, more of the same. The GI Joe/Transformers set is pretty darn cool, and I'd especially like that Baroness walking Ravage thing... but yeah, can live without.

This.

I bet we'll see the exclusives around mid June. And the 180 deegrees thingy could be explained two ways:
1) It's not a team set

2)It's a high profile set

My bet is that it's a high profile set. I'd love to get some characters from the avengers (now! title) or the new avengers (now! title) or wolverine and the x-men. I'd love some uncanny xmen but we got such a set last year. I wouldn't mind a superior spider-man or a gotg set. Release the first half of the guardians in sdcc and hte rest in nycc. Throw in some 2 packs to complete the 2008 and now! versions and you are golden. If they released a superior spider man set with some of the new villains i'd happily buy it! And sice Zach said that tru 17 (or 18 thought i'm pretty sure it's 17) will be half spidey themed i hope i can start filling the empty slots of spidey's rogues gallery in my collection.

i wouldnt mind a superior spiderman set:

1. Spocks new suit (the alex ross inspired one with the four spider legs)

2. Hob Goblin (Phil Urich)

3. Cardiac

4. Massacre (or Smythe)

Wow, Mattel usually has the best packaging, but that Deadpool Corps is really nice. Not buying it, but I admire it.

I'm really hoping that the earlier prediction of a Wolvie set that includes the Silver Samurai ends up correct. How about a set based on this comic:

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_173.jpg

Wolvie, Rogue, Silver Samurai and Viper....drool.gif

I'm really hoping that the earlier prediction of a Wolvie set that includes the Silver Samurai ends up correct. How about a set based on this comic:

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_173.jpg

Wolvie, Rogue, Silver Samurai and Viper....drool.gif

http://images.wikia.com/video-game-championship-wrestling/images/9/94/Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

We desperately needs a good brown Wolvie in comic-accurate colors, and that Rogue. Not so interested in Samurai and Viper, but I would buy two box sets for those others.

i wouldnt mind a superior spiderman set:

1. Spocks new suit (the alex ross inspired one with the four spider legs)

2. Hob Goblin (Phil Urich)

3. Cardiac

4. Massacre (or Smythe)

That would be swell! A new awesome outfit and 3 new villains! Or maybe you could swap massarce for spidey 2099 and boom! Awesomeness!

fig0052flg.jpg

???

sad.png

I never was very satisfied with that one, even back in the day. The pale arms, the clunky boots and mask (mask also the wrong color), the lack of detail on the legs, the dated claws. . .arguably the most important outfit from the 2nd most important Marvel character there is--please do it some justice, DST! Edited by karamazov80