UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love a Wolverine and the X-men set :D

not exactly a team since its students and staff, I just really want a Kid Omega :D

probably wont be that though, my guess is an X-men friends and foes set

So not a team. Headliners are likely to be included. What's the current or forthcoming Marvel "event?" And does it include Wolvie, Spidey, Iron Man, and Spidey in another/modified costume in some capacity? Because that is my guess at this point. My second guess would be "Spidey Through the Ages."

--edit: I thought the X-set was a retailer exclusive, and not the exclusive Zach is referring to. But. . .very possible I missed something here.

There is Battle of the Atom, which is an X-over using Uncanny, All New, Wolverine And The, and Adjectiveless. But I doubt that would be important enough to warrant a minimate boxset, since its not the on scale of things like AvX or Fear Itself. Infinity seems more like that area.

As for the boxset, I have no idea, but I'll probably buy it in a heartbeat so long as its not Lameverine flooded, lol.

I've not been following this thread closely but I'm getting a starjammers vibe from the x related set?

T.

I would LOVE it to be a Star Jammers set, but i think they might fall a bit too much into the 'team' category.

So - from the hints we're looking at more of a theme than a team. Perhaps a comic wave to tie in with the Wolverine movie as YB suggested. I'd definitely be up for that!

Wolverine (Many Faces)

Iron Man box set

& Wolverine comic set of movie characters?

I'd be cool with that - but is it to Wolverine-heavy? Or is that like asking Chuck if there are too many Spider-Men?

Edited by Nessex

That Jetfire Skystriker is pretty awesome. Weird that Hasbro is selling little girls' toys like the pony and Jem doll at SDCC, though. Where's the Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears exclusive?

so Hasbro isnt doing any more Marvel Universe exclusives? :(

I was hoping for a MU Giant Man, or Fin Fang Foom, or Ultimo, or even the Watcher...I still love their Galactus

anywho, cant wait to see what DST has planned :D