UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattel MOTU Mini He-Man & Mini-Skeletor

boyd

I seriously do not want (no do I really have room) to start collecting another line in this format. I've been moving toward culling the Heroes-style SD figures out of my collection, not adding more. They're going to suck me back in, though, if Mattel moves forward with these. More than anything, though, they just make me want MOTU Minimates even more.

However, the fact that they're being offered as an SDCC exclusive makes me think they might be a one-off, like the Tiny Titans from last year, rather than the launch of a new line.

Cr@p... these are really cute. I kind of want some kind of guarantee of how long the line will go for. I know there's no way a toy-maker can do that, but if this is only gonna get 2 waves, then i'd rather save my money for a line that will have a better character selection.

although - after Minimates.... most figure lines no longer satisfy character-depth-wise.

Oh, well Mattel sends their sincerest apologies for not being your beloved Funko. Why don't you and Funko get a room? Preferably next to the one I will be sharing with Shocker Toys. . .they like it rough, and I don't like to disappoint.