UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hey everyone i joined 2 months ago but I never made one of these threads, so here you go.

started collecting marvel mini mates in 2003 on a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. I purchased all of the wave 1, 2, and 3 packs they had, which I think was all of them, (minus the chase packs which they didn't have), basically using up all my vacation money I had saved up (I was 12. Yes this dates me).

I've been on-again, off-again, but since I have a full time job now and paying the bills I've been able to use my disposable income on collecting minimates!!! (probably not the wisest choice long term but hey it is lots of fun). So I've decided to obtain all the marvel minimates. (well one of each)

I have several hundred of them, check out my wants and haves thread below in my signature, hoping to "catch up" one day on all the past figures I have so I can just stick to buying the new releases.

I live in Hawaii so we don't have comic shops or Toys R Us, therefore all my buying is done online. (Thank God for Luke's Toy Store)

anyways that's my story, I've made a couple friends here already (I think) :) and I hope to get to know you all more

kaipo

I love checking this thread to read about everyone (even if I don't always comment), It's fun to see where people are from & what they collect (& why).