UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NOW! Thunderbolts: Box Set

Zak Katz

That Punisher is perfection. Is it bad that I now want a bearded/bandaged Punisher?

That look is one of my favorites for Punisher. I thought Rucka's run was the best thing to happen to Frank since Ennis's 60 issues of Punisher MAX. Really hopping we eventually get the beard and eye bandage look. Until then though, I think this is definitely gonna be my default Punisher. Just a great looking 'Mate.

Thought of trying a QC with the Amazon exclusive Rick Grimes?

fig1616h250.jpg

HAIL IVAN

Edited by Pete

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Punisher is perfection. Is it bad that I now want a bearded/bandaged Punisher?

That look is one of my favorites for Punisher. I thought Rucka's run was the best thing to happen to Frank since Ennis's 60 issues of Punisher MAX. Really hopping we eventually get the beard and eye bandage look. Until then though, I think this is definitely gonna be my default Punisher. Just a great looking 'Mate.

Thought of trying a QC with the Amazon exclusive Rick Grimes?

fig1616h250.jpg

HAIL IVAN

I never really though of using that head. I have an unfinished kitbash sitting around with an Origins Logan head and Nova/Sam hair with an eye patch made out of some white sticker paper with some lines drawn on. I might revisit it though with that Rick's head, thanks for the suggestion, man!

We've gotten a ton of Venoms lately but a Thunderbolts version would be very cool. Also think we need more ghost riders in general, would really like an updated 90s Ketch or 70s Johnny Blaze.

Haven't run across the set yet but looks good, only issue I have is that I already have a version of everyone except Deadpool. Alternate looks are always a plus though, will probably pick it up if I see it.

• 3 weeks later...

this was not a set i planned on buying as i've never read the series... but i needed a Punisher and Red Hulk mate, and the Elektra is a basic update that is very similar to the original, but well done. and i really liked the Deadpool, as well, though he ended up in a tub with all my extra mates. Red Hulk went to the Avengers, and Pun and Electra ended up on my 'street level hero' display. but yeah a very beautiful set.