NOW! Thunderbolts: Box Set

Zak Katz

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did we get any tray shots yet? Also, was this the Punisher that has the reversible torso with the white skull on the back?

Meant to shoot one at NYCC, but yes, reversible Pun chest.

I'm definitely going to use the white skull of this version to make a trenchcoat Punisher.

Does anyone have any experience removing paint from Minimates? Is there a way to remove the red paint without also removing the black underneath? I would get a second set to make a black/white regular version of Punisher but I don't want the red skull on the back side showing.

It looks like Flash Thompson is losing the Venom symbiote in an upcoming issue of SSM, so I wonder if Ghost Rider is replacing him on the Thunderbolts. I hope that doesn't decrease our indeterminate chances of getting a T-bolts Venom at some point...

How about a Venom & Ghost Rider 2-pack to make everyone happy?

Depends on the plastic color. Look on the inside of the hole, and if it's black, then you'll be safe.

If not, and all you're looking for is solid black, it should be easy to just paint over it (the skull or the paint removal).

Does anyone have any experience removing paint from Minimates? Is there a way to remove the red paint without also removing the black underneath? I would get a second set to make a black/white regular version of Punisher but I don't want the red skull on the back side showing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6c0c7ab456d111e39bd912d5c6ddd37a_8.jpg

I'll be in for these & they look quite nice but am I alone in thinking these look very .... pink red ? In light of what's been said elsewhere ....& purely out of personal interest ....is the Punisher's chest black plastic with a red tampo or red plastic with a black tampo? I'm pretty sure I know the answer & I'm pretty sure I know my feelings about it . Maybe it's just a 'light' thing?

It's my opinion that there is a very good reason why Minimate Deadpool #1 (wave 28 & H&A box set) is by far the best (one) we've ever had & why .

Edited by buttheadsmate