UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Free Wrestling Pay-Per-View Tonight! (Help Support My Company)

MisterMiracle

I'm not sure how many wrestling fans we have on here but I thought I'd share this info with you guys. I wrestle for a company called 2CW (Squared Circle Wrestling) and we have our first ever internet pay-per-view tonight, except you don't even have to pay). That's right, we're giving away the first one for free. We've been around for 7 years and have been voted the #1 independent wrestling promotion for two years in a row now by PWI Insider. It starts at 8 pm and has a lot of great matches involving a few guys you'll probably know if you're a wrestling fan. Here is the link to watch it for free tonight:

http://www.livesportsvideo.com/2cw

Card for Watertown, NY 4.20.2013

MAIN EVENT:

Kevin Steen VS. John Morrison (Hennigan)

MAIN EVENT 2: SPECIAL ATTRACTION
Matt Hardy VS. Sami Callihan

NO HOLDS BARRED
Spike Dudley VS. MASADA

FOR THE 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: LADDER MATCH: GUEST REFEREE: JAY FREDDIE
"Juggernaut" Jason Axe, Challenger VS. Isys Ephex, 2CW Champion

Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana VS. "Slyck" Wagner Brown

MIXED TAG ACTION!
Jimmy Jacobs & Christina Von Eerie VS. Pepper Parks & Cherry Bomb

Colin Delaney VS. Dalton Castle

Pun & Graham's Tag Team Title Challenge
Features: Pun & Graham, 2CW Tag Team Champions, CK(Sean Carr & Kage), Planet Fitness ("Muscle" Marcos & Cheech), Electric Dream Machine ("Studly" Steve McKenzie & Guero Loco), & "Supercop" Dick Justice, Peter D. Order & Eric M Timmins (EMT)

HANDICAP MATCH
ZSIII VS. Bin Hamin & Milan X

Will Terry Funk accept Kevin Steen's Challenge for May 17th In Amsterdam, NY at the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame Show ?

Plus 7:15 P.M Match before we go on the air LIVE! Match: TBD

Edited by MisterMiracle

that puts it around midnight my time. If I remember I will give it a shot

I'm a fan of Steen from ROH so thats a plus point I have only seen a few Sami Callihan matches when he tagged with Moxley/Ambrose WWE so I would like to see hows he doing and Cabana is always fun to watch as well as Jimmy Jacobs.

I hope it all goes well as some of the ROH IPPVS have been hampered by tech issues.

Just thought If you wrestle you should get a custom minimate then you can brag about having an action figure :)

So did you guys end up watching it? If so, what did you think? We've been getting some really positive reviews thus far. I thought the show was great. That crowd was amazing!

that puts it around midnight my time. If I remember I will give it a shot

I'm a fan of Steen from ROH so thats a plus point I have only seen a few Sami Callihan matches when he tagged with Moxley/Ambrose WWE so I would like to see hows he doing and Cabana is always fun to watch as well as Jimmy Jacobs.

I hope it all goes well as some of the ROH IPPVS have been hampered by tech issues.

Just thought If you wrestle you should get a custom minimate then you can brag about having an action figure smile.png

As far as I know there weren't any tech issues. I have heard a lot of negative stuff about those ROH IPPVs though.

I've had people make custom figures of me before but never a Minimate. I've actually been working on a custom Minimate of myself but I don't paint so I've been trying to gather parts from other Minimates that would work, haha.

Which wrestler are you? I caught the Spike Dudley Match vs Masada, Colt Cabana, Tag Team Battle royal, Colin Delaney vs Damion Castle and saw bit of Sami & Matt Hardy. I was impressed by the production and Match quality was good for what i saw It looked good on the broadcast every so often a second of black etc but nothing bad. I liked the announcer but could've done without Colin on commentary. Wish i could still see the main event for free.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Hawkeye The event is up as an archive.

http://www.livesportsvideo.com/teamselector.asp?subcat2=Circle&sport=Wrestling&gallerygroup=13638&pstyle=

First link is the pre show. Second is the IPPV. If I get chance I will watch it later. Right now I'm waiting for Liverpool V Chelsea to kick off after my Sunday lunch...burp!