UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates 10th Anniversary Masterpiece Contest

Lurch77

Thanks guys, I have been stalking the postal truck waiting for it to get here...this really is only a small piece of a much larger plan - ut is the only piece that will be ready before the deadline of this contest. Interestingly enough if I did win anything here they would also become part of that much larger project lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As your friend & admirer Luke I have to say that that is magnificent , almost unbeatable & almost made me stop my project which due to my current ill-health (nothing too serious...no headstone required yet) probably ain't going to be ready anyway .

As a potential rival Luke I must however invoke the judges to hereby CANCEL your entry as it is not a MARVEL themed Minimate .

Sorry mate I'm English ....we play by the rules .devil.gif

Ha! You beat me to it BHM, but nice recovery Luke. Great entries so far; one week left!

FYI, one change in the rules to keep everything fair:

Tie-breakers will be decided by my daughter Emma.

Good luck with that one, she's a major Hulk fan if that helps you at all. She's also going to pick the names from a hat for the random drawings. And yes, she said she would accept tributes thumbsup.gif

Ha! You beat me to it BHM, but nice recovery Luke. Great entries so far; one week left!

Good luck with that one, she's a major Hulk fan if that helps you at all. She's also going to pick the names from a hat for the random drawings. And yes, she said she would accept tributes thumbsup.gif

and where do such tributes get sent? lol ;)

There are some great entries in this, and some more great ones lurking in the shadows yet I think...good luck to everyone!

Jeff of the Miniacs

By tributes you mean 'bribes', correct?

Stupendous work Luke. You'll be mass producing these for sale in your store soon, right?

woa, I actually never read that the entrees had to be Marvel, luckily mine already is as Ive already put about 7 hours worth of work into it :P

Luke, as I said earlier, your entry looks FANTASTIC and is super imaginative.

also a quick question, do contest entrees have to have the "10th anniversary" logo on them?