UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Glantern's 1/6 Scale Collection

Glantern

Since my 1/6 scale purchases have become a bit more frequent, and my current count is almost 20 with another 10 currently on pre-order, I figure now is probably a good time for me to start my own collection thread.

To start off, here's a shot of what I currently own. This is a temporary set up while I clear more space for the figures I have on the way.

IMG_1423.jpg

Thanks for looking! I'll post more pictures as additional figures arrive. Also, if anybody's interested, I have lots of individual shots of all these guys that I can post.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice collection. They somehow don't look very cluttered despite having so many posed together. I have a tough time getting that.

Thanks! They won't be staying uncluttered for very long I'm afraid...

you have some nice pieces there. How is the Bane figure in hand? In the promo pictures he looks awesome.

Thank you! Bane's really cool in hand. A lot better than the promo pictures I feel. The arms are a bit restricted articulation-wise, and the vest is a pain to get on and off, but other than that, he's an extremely solid figure. I like him a lot more than I thought I would.

Very nice!

Thanks!

i need that Thor!

Thor's pretty great! Can't wait for Loki to arrive so I can put the two of them together.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Ant-man looks cool.

Thanks, I thought so too.

Very cool! Can I request a close-up of the helmet?

Sure thing. The face is slightly frightening in extreme close-up, but the helmet is amazingly done.

Ant-ManCloseUp.jpg

Edited by Glantern

Looks great!

Thanks!

You need a better Iron Man, though, lol. (This from someone who has none, lol.)

Yeah, I've got the Mark 7 preordered through Sideshow. As much as I love the Mech Test Tony, I'm well aware that I need and actual armor with the Avengers.

• 2 weeks later...

You went to Mego-Meet? I know a lot of those guys. I've known them for years.

Yeah, I've been going with my Dad for 7 or 8 years now. Didn't know anybody here knew about it, though I'm not shocked, given your avatar. Long before I was into minimates, megomuseum.com was my favorite site to visit.

Cool, I've been part of the Mego Museum since it started back many years ago. I stay in touch with many of those folks and consider them as good friends. Still have my Megos, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Snake Eyes arrived last week just as I was leaving for vacation, so I've only just had the chance to play around with him. He's a lot of fun, especially those metal swords. The only real downside to the figure is his wrist peps, which have a tendency to pop off frequently.

Here's a few shots:

SnakeEyesInventory.jpg

SnakeEyes1.jpg

SnakeEyes3.jpg

Snake Eyes Vs the Dark Knight:

SnakeVsBat4.jpg

SnakevsBat2.jpg

And I know she's not the correct red-headed, government agent in a form fitting suit, but she'll have to do:

SnakeampWidow.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The Mark VII and Catwoman both arrived yesterday.

Mark VII is my first fully armored Iron Man, which is pretty neat. I actually like his unmasked head a lot more than I thought I would. I'm having a hard time deciding how I want to display him though...

MarkVIIInventory.jpg

MarkVII3.jpg

MarkVII.jpg

MarkVII2.jpg

Avengers080613.jpg

Catwoman's not quite as exciting as the Mark VII, due to having a few issues. First off, I'm not a fan of the change to a removable mask. Getting it on is a pain, and pretty much assures that her hair is going to get messed up. The other thing is that her goggles feel really fragile, almost as if they're going break every time you re-position them. Other than that, she's a well done figure. She looks a lot better in person than she does in the pictures, though.

CatwomanInventory.jpg

Catwoman3.jpg

Catwoman.jpg

BatmanVillains.jpg

And Testing out the exclusive Bat Cowl

UnmaskedBatman.jpg