UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

90's X-Men

Tetton517

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely considering cutting mine, zexionarmando.... thanks for the pics!!

thumbsup.gif PS 'grats on winning the auction, i remember we were talking about it on MH

definitely considering cutting mine, zexionarmando.... thanks for the pics!!

thumbsup.gif PS 'grats on winning the auction, i remember we were talking about it on MH

Yeah. Just get a sharp knife... Mine was dull after so much work previously that it made cutting way harder than it should be.

And thanks, lol. Like I said, I treated Cable like a nice stripper, throwing as much money as I could at it, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I was like you, once... Until X-Factor Angel came along... :sigh:

I would rather paint over my First Class Angel than waste time trying to get that damned thing.

I just use Archangel. Warren started wearing that costume in the late teens of X-Factor until the end of the Fall of the Mutants when they all were wearing their "new duds" with the colors just swapped out.

Xf024cvr.jpg

Edited by thereasonsy

• 1 month later...

A second hair-piece with translucent pink glasses attached would have been great - but i we still got the alternate look without the cost of additional tooling. I just wish we could see the extra face on more minimates. Not enough of the female characters get enough attitude in their faces. I'd love to have more aggressive / angry looking female minimate faces in my display. The alternate Hound Rachel Summers was fantastic! It would have been great to see an Crimson Dawn Psylocke face with gritted teeth or an angry Power Glow Rachel Grey face on the backs of their heads.