• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my entry:

The Great Mustachio

mustachio1_zps0eb6a4be.jpg

mustachio2_zpsbf7e0e76.jpg

mustachio3_zps63b2a75f.jpg

The Great Mustachio was a famous Mexican cage fighter. The two prize possessions of his life were his glorious mustache and his championship belt. This was before the worst day of his life. On the morning of that terrible day, he lost part of his mustache in a freak ceiling fan accident. Then he lost the championship belt in a fight that evening. He blamed this loss on his mustache not being up to its full potential. He ventured into the seedy underworld of facial hair supplements in order to regrow his famous mustache. He tried red creams from China, blue powders from India, oil from a rare Japanese fish, guacamole from his mother, marmite from the UK, and lots of steroids from a local drug dealer. All of these items were tried at the same time in one strange evening.

When he awoke the next morning, his head was pounding. It felt incredibly heavy. He reached his hands up and discovered that he now had multiple heads. He also had different feelings in each head. Some were happy, some were angry, and some were just plain nuts. On top of that, his skin had turned white. But none of this mattered once he looked in the mirror. He saw not just one mustache, but 10 of them (and also one beard for some reason). Each mustache was as smooth as silk, as strong as steel, and as blue as the ocean. He was also stronger, faster, and could think with 10 brains instead of 1. And did I mention how great his mustaches looked?

The Mexican cage fighting league rejected him, saying that he had an unfair advantage over the other competitors. This rejection made Mustachio realize that with his new powers and godlike mustaches, he could be a symbol of justice for the people of Mexico. He made a pledge that he would fight crime, stop injustice, and deliver mustache grooming advice whenever possible. The Great Mustachio had returned!

I'm sorry to say guys, but I'm just not going to be able to finish my custom for this year.

Too many factors took me away from getting this done.

Very sad I won't be able to participate this year but I'm hoping things works out better for me for the next Charitymates project.

I might not be able to finish mine in time as well. The mate i was using had his right peg broken and while i did try the glue solution and it worked (i've done that in many other official mates that arrived broken) i didn't feel well giving a figure that could break. So, i started working on another fig and since my green stuff was no more, i went to buy some more. It turns out that the only hobby store in town closed for the holidays. I'll try to see what i can do using official parts but i'm not sure i'll make it. Ugh, i just hate summer (first the bank steals my money, then i can't do any of my stop motions due to not having the cash to buy the scenery which makes me to cancel some orders and in general turning things upside down). I'll do my best but i'm not sure i'll make it.

Finishing mine tonight hopefully. Do we just send them out to you when they're done?

Yeah, I need to know that, too, Sam.
Yeah, just ship them out. I sen't my address to everyone who's finished already. I'll get it to you two right away.

Sorry to hear about so many cancellations! sad.png