UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 7

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightman! Sneaky and mean!

4fl7.jpg

Janitor by day,crime fighter by night! Charles Day was just your average janitor at a run of the mill Bar in Philadelphia. But one night after leaving work,Charlie was caught in a freak meteor shower. After being pelted by several of the falling stars,Charles blacked out. Waking up back in his crummy apartment,Charles concluded that it was all a dream. But while getting ready for work,Charles noticed that he had small,round burn marks all over his body. Fearing the worst,he called in sick,and stayed home in order to treat his "burns". That night,while Charles was sleeping,he had a dream that he was levitating over his bed,only to wake up and realize that it was a reality! The meteorites gave Charles regenerative healing and super strength! Keeping these powers to himself,Charles continued to live the life of a janitor. Until one night when closing the bar,he witnessed a young woman being attacked. Using his new found powers,Charles saved the life of the young woman,and soon realized that it was his duty to protect the citizens of Philadelphia,as the NIGHTMAN!

9gc8.jpg

Apart from the Obvious "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia" references,Nightman was HEAVILY influenced by the art style of Bruce Timm. Once the super hero theme was announced,I always knew that my entry was gonna look like it could fit into the Justice League Unlimited Universe,and I think that I accomplished that. smile.png
2u58.jpg

Expect more Superhero customs,and maybe a villain for Nightman to fight!

Edited by BrobotC

Nearly done with my first entry, most likely submitting three if everything goes according to plan.

Just need some clear parts. Anyone got any of the active camo Halo figures? Preferably the ODST or Chief but the Brute would work too

Philadelphian Priest,Father Richard,was an innocent man with lots of morality,until he became the mutant creature known as THE LOCUST!

3vx1.jpg

A troubled young boy,Richard grew up in a bad neighborhood,and was bullied throughout his highschool years. Richard looked to God for solace. Becoming a holy man,Richard took a vow to serve God as well as providing comfort to the many troubled citizens of Philadelphia. But,one night after leaving the church,a freak meteor shower rained over Philadelphia,the same meteor shower that granted NightMan his powers! But,the meteorites that pelted Richard were different..... They contained the DNA of an ancient alien species! Transforming instantly into a half man/alien insect creature,Richards psyche was broken. Wondering why God would let this happen to him,Richard abandoned the church. Feeling betrayed,Richard took the name Locust,after one of the biblical plagues. Locust now terrorizes the citizens of Philadelphia,unless the NightMan has anything to say about it!

sxuv.jpg

Once again an "Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia" reference,this mate is based off of the Character Rickety Cricket,with the design based off of Metallo from Superman The Animated Series.

6t8i.jpg

Alternate Mutant leg action!

Hey gang, wanted to post the stuff I'm working on. All from the golden age of comics, and featured in Project Superpowers. I have to do some decals and sealer and they will be done. I am trying to get a few sidekicks done for the black owl.

First up is "The Black Owl" ( ill give background stories when they are done)

post-21-0-12988100-1373735585_thumb.jpg

Next is "Pyroman"

post-21-0-99779700-1373735599_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-00113900-1373736856_thumb.jpg

And here they are with a wip of the black terror, who will be put on hold until later.

post-21-0-62889400-1373735611_thumb.jpg