UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Posted it on the DST facebook. Hopefully bids will roll in. If I don't get outbid on the ones I'm bidding on, it'll be a steal!

I mean no offence, but if that's the case, I hope you get outbid.

I started the auctions lower this year because in the past we've always had a few that went unsold. I hope this wasn't a mistake.

I think everything will be fine TM2. You did a good job.

Thanks Shane. That means a lot coming from you. smile.png

As of right now all the auctions will sell. That's better than some years in the past!

Yeah, Dino , you are doing a great job indeed. it's a ton of work and I respect you for stepping up. I hope none of my comments were taken in a negative way.

We ended up with a grand total of $244, which isn't great, but 100% of it is going to charity this year, so that's pretty good. I feel better about that.

Also, for the 5th year in a row, Luke had the highest selling custom, while I had the lowest selling.

Printing and shipping now. Should I include some kind of "Thank You!" card? Or since most of them are going to us, just leave it?

Sorry I took a few days to pay Dino. I was out of town until today and just didn't get to it until this morning. I won two of them.

I got Magno and The Black Owl. What did you guys get?

All packages are skipped. For some reason USPS did not provide tracking numbers. That's never happened before. Maybe cause it's a charity? IDK. I hope everything arrives safely. :s

In the name of full transparency, I charged just a bit extra per shipping (like $1 each) and then used that money to buy mailers and packing tape. Hope that's okay.

whatever it takes

So... is ebay supposed to pull money from my Paypal account for the donation? Or do I have to do it myself? Or what?

All right, y'all. Round 8 is super late. Usually we hit it February or March, and it's almost June.

I may be shooting myself in the foot, as there were some disastrous behind the scenes things that happened last year that were entirely my fault (GH can attest to) But I am capable of doing it again this year. But if anyone else wants to step up, I'd be more than happy to pass the reigns. My favorite part was taking pics.

Anyways, ideas? Volunteers? Liquor?

How about we re-write the history of a Historical Figure, like "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" as an example.

This would cool, or heroes in time? Thinking hawkeye as archer from medieval times, or iron man as armored knight?

Just a thought, always a fan on alt outcome future chars (see old man Logan)

Maybe military inspired heroes and have the money go to a veteran cause like the one Nervous proposed.

Maybe military inspired heroes and have the money go to a veteran cause like the one Nervous proposed.

I like this idea. It wouldn't necessarily have to be modern military heroes either - we could have all of military history up for grabs.