UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 7

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All packages are skipped. For some reason USPS did not provide tracking numbers. That's never happened before. Maybe cause it's a charity? IDK. I hope everything arrives safely. :s

In the name of full transparency, I charged just a bit extra per shipping (like $1 each) and then used that money to buy mailers and packing tape. Hope that's okay.

• 7 months later...

All right, y'all. Round 8 is super late. Usually we hit it February or March, and it's almost June.

I may be shooting myself in the foot, as there were some disastrous behind the scenes things that happened last year that were entirely my fault (GH can attest to) But I am capable of doing it again this year. But if anyone else wants to step up, I'd be more than happy to pass the reigns. My favorite part was taking pics.

Anyways, ideas? Volunteers? Liquor?

How about we re-write the history of a Historical Figure, like "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" as an example.

This would cool, or heroes in time? Thinking hawkeye as archer from medieval times, or iron man as armored knight?

Just a thought, always a fan on alt outcome future chars (see old man Logan)

Maybe military inspired heroes and have the money go to a veteran cause like the one Nervous proposed.

I like this idea. It wouldn't necessarily have to be modern military heroes either - we could have all of military history up for grabs.