UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: The Winter Soldier minimates

elhonez

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of uniforms and quick customs, I'm wondering who would be better packed with Black Widow? I could see buying multiples of her for use as other female SHIELD agents but I don't see as many options for Falcon as I do for Sitwell, even if he's wearing a business suit.

Oh well.

I'm actually really excited for this line up. I kinda fell out of Marvel comics, so I'm sure I'm in a minority when I say I always look forward to receiving movie waves because that's where I get most of my Marvel exposure. This sounds like a solid assortment and hopefully TRU will have some exclusives. I'm pretty excited to add Sitwell to my movie S.H.I.E.L.D. 'Mates, especially after his cameo in this weeks Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode.

TRU is definitely taking movie assortments in 2014, just not Cap.

Lots of movies next year. We're trying to cover all of them in one form or another, at one outlet or the other, but we still want to have plenty of comic-based assortments at TRU and specialty, as well as comic-based box sets at specialty.

I don't think we're looking to do any con exclusives for the movies, but Ask DST, although I think others already have.

Edited by DSTZach

I'm guessing we will see an ASM2 and GOTG TRU assortment

hey Zach, you've probably answered this before, but does each Marvel film go under a different license, or do they fit under the blanket of the Marvel license as a whole....basically my question is, if you wanted to, could you make movie sets after the initial release?

Heck, we don't need Zach to answer that, as it's not the first time it's come up. No, each movie license is separate, and for a limited time. So even if DST wanted to, they can't go back and revisit the old movies, either with Minimates or Marvel Select.