UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: The Winter Soldier minimates

elhonez

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Captain America is the biggest Marvel studios production, the other two are owned by other studios. And I can't think of a single Marvel studios production that hasn't had a wave of mates.

First Iron Man movie.

Cap - shield uniform

Cap - new style cap uniform

Winter soldier

Black widow

Falcon

Sharon carter/agent 13

Pierce(Redford) possibly with a "revealed" head/mask

Zola or nick fury or Crossbones

4 out of 8!

so the two caps , falcon and Winter? i cant see them not being in the four, but i cant understand Widow not being in there with her new 'do, and No Redford seems like a missed opportunity, we definitely have enough SLJ furys so that ok, and Zola will most likely be just an old guy so thats ok, but Brock Rumlow/crossbones would be cool even just as a civilian type thug.Hmmmm

Two of the figures you name don't even exist in the movie. And I think making your last guess 3 characters is unfair, so I won't tell you which of those we're doing.

everyone i named HAS been confirmed to be in the movie.

Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow Scarlett Johansson

Alexander Pierce Robert Redford

Agent 13 Emily VanCamp

Sam Wilson / The Falcon Anthony Mackie

Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier Sebastian Stan

Brock Rumlow / Crossbones Frank Grillo

Arnim Zola Toby Jones

Edited by Mattallica

I don't think I made any such comments about Thor 1, maybe Chuck did. And I have said there are notable absences in Thor 2, but that's at least partially due to TRU pulling out.

BUT I stand by any similar comments about Iron Man 3. I love YouBastards' customs, but I think all of the CHARACTERS are represented.

Only getting 4 out of that is...curious. And not exactly comforting. Cap i'm hoping we only get the Commander uniform if we aren't getting a TRU set, Widow seems like a must, Falcon seems like a must, Winter Soldier is clearly coming. But potentially not getting Robert Redford, who appears VASTLY important if we're to believe the trailer and his spoilery comments, Batroc, Crossbones, or Zola is eyebrow-raising.

Now, naturally, they might be those characters in-name-only. Brock might just be "Brock," to be Crossbones later, Batroc i'm not expecting to be orange and purple, and Zola i'm not sure would be right to appear fully robotic in this specific film. But potentially not getting Redford is a mistake, i think.

OH GOD I'M SPECULATING. I need to lay down. That trailer was too much and scrambled my brain with awesomeness.

my guess for the line up:

Cap (Stealth)/ Winter Soldier

Cap (Smithsonian)/Sharon Carter

Batroc/Falcon

Crossbones/Alexander Pierce

the reason I didnt put in Widow is that Zach said "5 new movie characters") and we've seen a Bucky, so I dunno if WS counts as new but he obviously HAS to be in the line up

OH. Is THAT who that is?! I was trying to figure out who the red head was. Well that's just silly. People are going to confuse her with ScarJo (Don't give me that look, you know they will) Why didn't they make her blond? Her father could have been blond. Her bottle of dye could have been blond. Just wondering why they went with another red head.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I'm thinking Crossbones won't appear as we know him in the movie, the fact that they haven't released an image of him in costume despite announcing his casting makes me think we might be getting Brock but not 'Bones until maybe part 3.

Isn't that Frank Grillo in the trailer delivering the line about Cap not having a parachute? If it is then Crossbones definitely has a different background than the comic version.

Agent 13 Emily VanCamp

Arnim Zola Toby Jones

I didn't say the characters didn't appear in the movie. I said "Two of the figures you name don't even exist in the movie."

Your list was fairly specific, and you edited it after I posted my "4 out of 8" response.

And I consider Winter Soldier a new movie character.

But potentially not getting Robert Redford, who appears VASTLY important if we're to believe the trailer and his spoilery comments, Batroc, Crossbones, or Zola is eyebrow-raising.

Putting aside names, you're getting two of those. One of the other two does not exist.

OH. Is THAT who that is?! I was trying to figure out who the red head was. Well that's just silly. People are going to confuse her with ScarJo (Don't give me that look, you know they will) Why didn't they make her blond? Her father could have been blond. Her bottle of dye could have been blond. Just wondering why they went with another red head.

The redhead is ScarJo...

If you're talking about Sharon, I'm pretty sure she'll be blonde in the movie. They hired a blonde actress for the part

I'm thinking Crossbones won't appear as we know him in the movie, the fact that they haven't released an image of him in costume despite announcing his casting makes me think we might be getting Brock but not 'Bones until maybe part 3.

Isn't that Frank Grillo in the trailer delivering the line about Cap not having a parachute? If it is then Crossbones definitely has a different background than the comic version.

I'm pretty sure it is him, it sounds like him. They haven't drawn any attention to him in press for the movie or in the teaser, I'm thinking they're just setting him up for a later film.

The redhead is ScarJo...

If you're talking about Sharon, I'm pretty sure she'll be blonde in the movie. They hired a blonde actress for the part

TM2

...I cant tell...was that a joke?

also reassessing my line up:

Cap (Stealth)/ Winter Soldier

Cap (Smithsonian)/ Crossbones

Agent Pierce/ Agent 13 (Sharon Carter)

Falcon/Black Widow

5 new movie figures, I took out Batroc as it sounds like he was not in the version of the script Zach read, Zola feels like hes gonna be mainly handled through flashbacks so I dont expect too much of him.

Agent 13 Emily VanCamp

Arnim Zola Toby Jones

I didn't say the characters didn't appear in the movie. I said "Two of the figures you name don't even exist in the movie."

Your list was fairly specific, and you edited it after I posted my "4 out of 8" response.

And I consider Winter Soldier a new movie character.

>>But potentially not getting Robert Redford, who appears VASTLY important if we're to believe the trailer and his spoilery comments, Batroc, Crossbones, or Zola is eyebrow-raising.

Putting aside names, you're getting two of those. One of the other two does not exist.

ever consider a political job Zach, you're pretty good at double talk and skirting the issues.

whether a character is referred to as brock rumlow or crossbones in the script you have seen(or in the case of Twisted two-faces guess of Batroc vs.( if he is named at all), being called Georges Batroc), we all knew to whom i was talking about in my post much like saying Robert Redford when that is obviously NOT the characters name. so the point being that whether they refer to Scarlet's character as the black widow or Natasha romanov or red headed spy girl we all know to whom WE are referring.

Edited by Mattallica

Just got to say not that impressed with the trailer. To much Steve Rogers with a shield compared to Captain America/Captain Rogers

I guess you're right, but to me Steve Rogers is Captain America, with or without the mask. Maybe it's just because I never really liked the look of the mask in the movies as of yet.

I'm not playing games with what characters were being called. I'm just trying not to say too much, because I signed some stuff. Mattallica added a character to his list AFTER I replied, and I was referring to that first list initially. All of my negatives referred to a character's physical presence in the film or the outfit description that had been assigned to him. But I think we'll solicit the lineup soon enough, so I'm done dropping hints. :)

Just got to say not that impressed with the trailer. To much Steve Rogers with a shield compared to Captain America/Captain Rogers

I guess you're right, but to me Steve Rogers is Captain America, with or without the mask. Maybe it's just because I never really liked the look of the mask in the movies as of yet.

I think dropping the mask and going with the commander Rogers look is the way to go. I'm a big cap fan and I love the classic look, but it never translated well into live action. Even in the avengers he spent a lot of time mask less.

I think dropping the mask and going with the commander Rogers look is the way to go. I'm a big cap fan and I love the classic look, but it never translated well into live action. Even in the avengers he spent a lot of time mask less.

Yeah, most of them work better without masks (save for Iron Man, because duh)

Thor needs his feathery helmet though. I miss that.