UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: The Winter Soldier minimates

elhonez

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many guns! And i love how angry and determined Widow looks. More serious looking women is a good thing. Cant wait to get these.

oooooh - Crossbones is wearing a SHIELD logo? interesting. Cant wait to see this movie.

Thanks for the quick answer. Makes sense. I didn't think id want one but he's just so baddass in the movie I think select would crush it! But there's always future movies for him to get made so it's all good!

Well, if you want a good Winter Soldier collectible you could always go for the Hot Toys fig. They are a bit pricey (230$) but they're the best as far as "action figures" go (i don't classify them as action figures since they aren't meant to be played with, seeing as they use real leather, cloth,the sculpts are near identical to the actors and all that). Though it'll be a long time before it's released.

Thanks for the quick answer. Makes sense. I didn't think id want one but he's just so baddass in the movie I think select would crush it! But there's always future movies for him to get made so it's all good!

Well, if you want a good Winter Soldier collectible you could always go for the Hot Toys fig. They are a bit pricey (230$) but they're the best as far as "action figures" go (i don't classify them as action figures since they aren't meant to be played with, seeing as they use real leather, cloth,the sculpts are near identical to the actors and all that). Though it'll be a long time before it's released.

Or save yourself $200 and buy the Hasbro figure.

I was a little skeptical about the lineup for this wave but now that I've seen the movie I think DST nailed it. The only character I miss is Pierce, but as YB showed earlier in the thread he's not too hard to make a quick custom of.

This movie is just soooo much fun. It very cleverly drew from decades of Cap's comics history. DST really nailed the line up. I can't wait to have these mates in have. I would like to have gotten Pierce and Steve's neighbor, but not at the expense of anyone we are getting. QC time.

hey guys,

I made a list of all the Easter Eggs i've seen for Captain America: The WInter Soldier here:

http://staygreat.tumblr.com/post/81750855495/spoilers-sixteen-captain-america-the-winter

if i missed any let me know ill add them.

Warning contains spoilers for people who haven't seen the awesome movie yet.

You didn't make this list. You copied it from another website.

hey guys,

I made a list of all the Easter Eggs i've seen for Captain America: The WInter Soldier here:

http://staygreat.tumblr.com/post/81750855495/spoilers-sixteen-captain-america-the-winter

if i missed any let me know ill add them.

Warning contains spoilers for people who haven't seen the awesome movie yet.

You didn't make this list. You copied it from another website.

I was thinking the same thing nono.gif

Edited by Mattallica

i was looking into that i'm a 1/6th collector. but it said it shipped third quarter of 2015 . i just cant do that. if it was for sale now i would have 100% bought one tho! .