UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: The Winter Soldier minimates

elhonez

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions for those who have a Winter soldier: Does he have two knife sheaths in the back or just 1, and are the legs on the sub machine guns on the same side of the gun, so if it's clipped to his hips one is facing the opposite way?

Edited by Additup

Questions for those who have a Winter soldier: Does he have two knife sheaths in the back or just 1, and are the legs on the sub machine guns on the same side of the gun, so if it's clipped to his hips one is facing the opposite way?

1) He has two sheaths.

2) They're on the same side of both guns, so one of them has to be facing the opposite way.

Looks like mine is missing a sheath. Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like mine is missing a sheath. Thanks for the heads up.

I think the sheaths were permanently attached to the belt so if you have one you should have both. Similar to Warpath's belt/sheaths.

Yeah. Here's Winter Soldier's control art. Both should be attached to the belt. That's a weird factory error, but sometimes those things happen. You might try emailing customer service to see if they can get you a fixed belt.

I sent an email to customer service to hopefully get the holster/belt. I might need to pick up a Jill Valentine.

I love all the accessories Winter Soldier comes with. It wasn't until I geared him up did I realize he could hold everything at one time. Then I spotted a hole on the back belt:post-157-0-39896300-1402676449_thumb.jpg

Here's my Winter Soldier with Cap 1 Bucky head and a QC Jack Rollins. Jack Rollins uses a TRU Wave 5 Rick head and XMO:W Agent Zero hair piece. He seemed a taller guy in the movie, so I flipped his belt upside down for a little extra height.

Special thanks to youbastards for the head recommendation. It's a perfect fit. Only problem is that's my favorite Rick and the only one I've got so this is temporary until I find another Rick.

post-850-0-23225800-1402796198_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turtle