UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: The Winter Soldier minimates

elhonez

There's still a bit of lead time for this flick, true, but it's shaping to be a character smorgasbord, what with Robert Redford joining the cast, and the

...recent announcement that UFC Welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre will play Batroc the Leaper

...this film should be ripe for both movie and concurrent comic wave action. Thought this flick should have its own topic - it's really shaping up to be an interesting production.

Edited by elhonez

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been a comicbook wave released along side a movie wave? Everytime a new marvel movie is brought up and we find out minimates are being made , a bunch of people immediately start talking about a comic book wave. I've only been collecting minimates seriously for a year, so forgive me if this is common knowledge.

Has there ever been a comicbook wave released along side a movie wave? Everytime a new marvel movie is brought up and we find out minimates are being made , a bunch of people immediately start talking about a comic book wave. I've only been collecting minimates seriously for a year, so forgive me if this is common knowledge.

Wave 44 (Comic Avengers) and Wave 45 (Avengers Movie)

They did a Cap/Thor wave around the same time as their movie waves, and I don't think it was right at the same time, but I think the comic Iron Man wave with Crimson Dynamo was pretty close to one of the movies I think. There have also been box sets that came out close to the movies as well, the Thor Stormbreaker set for example.

• 2 months later...