UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lilo & Stitch!

I think you titled this thread wrong because the link you posted also talks about Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and who the heck prefers Lilo & Stitch over that? thumbsup.gif

Everyone with common sense prefers Lilo & Stitch over Atlantis, but this thread *IS* titled wrong

Emperor/Kronk’s New Groove on Blu-Ray!!!! Disney, call up DST and tell them to get on it! Also release the f**king TV series on DVD too so I buy that and DST can make a school uniform Kuzco and Kronk/Mileena/Principal Amzy box set... CHOP CHOP!

• 2 weeks later...

I think you titled this thread wrong because the link you posted also talks about Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and who the heck prefers Lilo & Stitch over that? thumbsup.gif

Everyone with common sense prefers Lilo & Stitch over Atlantis, but this thread *IS* titled wrong

Emperor/Kronk’s New Groove on Blu-Ray!!!! Disney, call up DST and tell them to get on it! Also release the f**king TV series on DVD too so I buy that and DST can make a school uniform Kuzco and Kronk/Mileena/Principal Amzy box set... CHOP CHOP!

I do not prefer one movie over another. Atlantis was great from my point of view, and so was Lilo and Stitch.