UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ant-Man Movie

youbastards

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why this crossed my mind, but I can see him doing an "Adventures of Forbush Man" movie, based on the star of Not Brand Ecch! Where the hell is our Forbush Man Minimate, by the way?

Edited by karamazov80

Don't know why this crossed my mind, but I can see him doing an "Adventures of Forbush Man" movie, based on the star of Not Brand Ecch! Where the hell is our Forbush Man Minimate, by the way?

I think we've found the next great campaign. Make Forbush Man!

The thought of Wes Anderson doing a Fantastic Four film put a grin on my face. But Franklin would have to be the central character. After a family squabble, he's run away with the Mole Man, who wants NOTHING to do with him. Hilarity ensues.

Yeah, unless it's something just like that, where the actual action and team are an afterthought, possibly not even shown in the film, I just don't see it. The criminals would be as inept and clueless as the guys in Bottle Rocket, the heroes as odd and disturbed as Luke Wilson in the Royal Tenenbaums, the mad genius villain would be the equivalent of the guy from Rushmore. How does that work? The more I think about it though, the more I would like to see what the hell he came up with. If nothing else, I would love to see Bill Murray in a Marvel movie biggrin.png

Edited by karamazov80

I think Wes Anderson doing The Amazing Mysterio staring Bill Murray as Quentin Beck would be fun. In an age of CGI, a has-been old-school special effects man and failed actor inadvertently turns to a life of crime while on his way to perform magic tricks at a children's party.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So now that the first trailer and poster have hit, what do people think we'll get as a wave?

Ant-Man & Hank Pym

Scott Lang & Hope Van Dyne

Yellowjacket & ???

??? & ???

I know from IMDB that both

Peggy Carter and Howard Stark (John Slattery!) have cameos, so might we get our first Slattery-mate?

The girl with the bob is Hope Van Dyne?

Is she related to Janet (perhaps her daughter)?
Do we know if she will be the Wasp - or just a civilian with a shared name?
Is any of this cannon in the 616 or Ultimate universes? blink.png

she is new to the film, she is Janet and Hank's daughter, she took her mothers name out of spite for her father. in interviews shes stated both her parents were superheroes causing a "messed up" childhood

ALSO THE TRAILER IS AWESOME

http://youtu.be/xInh3VhAWs8

Edited by undeadpool

I'm thinking we'll get a 2-pack of Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket and that's it.

The trailer was okay. Nothing that sent shivers up my spine and not something that sold me on the concept like the original pitch that was shown at SDCC years ago. At this point I'll be seeing it only because I'm curious to know if Marvel Studios salvaged it.

• 3 months later...