UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Army of Darkness 2 Coming!

http://www.ifc.com/fix/2013/03/evil-dead-4-army-of-darkness-2

No date mentioned, but Evil Dead 4 will actually be Army of Darkness 2 per this report!!

PLEASE, for the love of Cthulu, give us Minimates! Both from the classic and the sequel! DST, start talking licensing now with Universal! Even for those few of you who might not like the movie, the designs alone are incredible and would make for awesome minimates!

YES PLEASE! I love the Evil Dead movies, and I would army build deadites out the wazzoo! Even for folks who don't like the movies, there

would be a lot of great skeletons and deadites that would fit with many other lines, like Ghostbusters and The Walking Dead!

I would buy an Ash Williams. So there are going to be minimates or is this a "would be awesome if" kind of threads?

Nothing announced yet, but if you AskDST, that's a great start. Since the movie is now in pre-production, it's the perfect time for DST to work out a deal, then design work can begin! :)