Age of Ultron Minimates!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two inches is the rule (which is why AA had to create a 2-inch Minimates body in the first place) but obviously there's some wiggle room.

Still wish we could have larger bodies for significantly larger characters (Sentinels, Galactus, et al) but I will say I'm impressed with AA's ingenuity when it comes to characters like the Hulk and now Ultron. They look great. Clapping%20Hands.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping this thread because I just read the book and OH MY GOD is it bad. You guys had made me think not to expect much, but I expected... something at least. What a total waste of time. And so poorly written! There's barely even a plot! The villain appears for all of about five pages! And Angela only appears on the last damn page!

I never expect much from Bendis. And sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised (like House of M, which I think is better then its' reputation). But this... just an embarrassment. Bendis is, officially, the worst writer in the history of comics.