Jatta Pake

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_3044-noscale_zps44076201.jpgE

so obviously that negates my need to do the ultron custom,but I dont remember what these are, a Marvel Now or AOU boxset? someone help me remember please

Looks like that middle Absorbing Man played grabass with Thor and got a handful he didn't reckon on!

EWWWWWWWWW!!!

TRU Wave 18

Yes, of course. thanks YB

Marvel-Minimates-Wave-54-and-Toys-R-Us-M

i was just cobbling together parts to use with the extra Ultron head(I got two sets) to make a gold Ultron and while searching for pics i stumbled across these, that had totally forgotten about

IMG_3044-noscale_zps44076201.jpg

so obviously that negates my need to do the ultron custom,but I dont remember what these are, a Marvel Now or AOU boxset? someone help me remember please

What is that Thor look? Kinda reminds me of Age of Thunder/Reign of Blood/Man of War trilogy. But I know it's not.

That's Thor's Marvel NOW look, apparently artists decided it was too much work to draw all that armor. It might still be current, but it's been at least 10 minutes so they've probably changed the costume again.

Is there any special significance to the Ultron head under the slip over mask?

• 3 weeks later...

The jetpack on mine was effectively glued in place by the paint on the vest, so be careful pulling it, maybe try the freezer thing first.

Is it designed to be removed or is it actually glued on and people are just pulling it off? Is it just the paint that sticking to it like a design flaw I'd be surprised if they actually glued the jet pack in place

Jet pack was designed to be removable, and gun replaceable, just like on the Heavy SHIELD Agent and Hope, but it looks like they may have been semi-permanently attached on this figure. Sorry, guys. I separated my sample when I shot it, hence the photo, but it did seem to be stuck when I yanked it out. If the freezer thing works, try that.

Is Conqueror Ultron the largest non statue Marvel Minimate ever made? Holy crap...

And the Nick Fury jetpack isn't just glued at the peg hole, the entire flat back of the jetpack is glued to the vest. Mine isn't going anywhere :-(

Edited by bigvis497

... the Nick Fury jetpack isn't just glued at the peg hole, the entire flat back of the jetpack is glued to the vest. Mine isn't going anywhere :-(

I guess i got lucky, as mine was only lightly glued in/around the hole and came out fairly easy as stated above.

Edited by Mattallica

• 4 weeks later...