Jatta Pake

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She has a gold winged headress.

Well, the Instagram tray shot looks like horns, not wings. I look forward to more pics!

Think you could tweet more of your pics? the @minimates twitter account isn't very active

She has a gold winged headress.

Well, the Instagram tray shot looks like horns, not wings. I look forward to more pics!

Think you could tweet more of your pics? the @minimates twitter account isn't very active

No, but the @collectdst one is.

I'll shoot more soon enough, but if all you're looking for is confirmation that Angela does not have horns, I posted this pic on Instagram three months ago.

a53889e61f3511e39bac22000a9f13d0_7.jpg

Angela!! Awesome! Hopefully one day we'll get Spawn to go with her :) Now if only the TRU wave 18 Golden Ultrons are packed 4-per case, that'll be great. Of course, I'll have to find use for a ton of AoU Wolverines, but that's okay.

You and me both. On the gold ultron topic I'm looking to get at least ten. I don't army build that much but I've already got 20 something shield agents and planning to get around 30 hydra agents. The goldbots are a cry nice design and would truly make for an awesome robot army.

As for Spawn I've been saying for years that Todd needs to sell him to marvel. He fits the universe and currently, the spawn comics sell awful and are awful quality wise as well. Hell, Todd has practically given up on the franchise. Until then, we'll have to do with customs.

Zach, the board software put a link to American Airlines in your last post, I just thought that was funny.

You and your stupid pictures... making me want to buy a set I'm on the fence about. You should be, like, the DST marketing guy or something.

My LCS didn't order these (actually said he's not ordering 4-packs any more, so that sucks), so i'll have to go about getting Nick online. Shame, the set looks incredible.

There is NO REASON for your LCBS not to order these for you. None. He just has to order one set, that he'll sell to you, and make a profit on. I can understand not ordering waves any more, as you might be left with extra packs you can't sell, but there is literally no drawback to him placing an order for an item for a customer. Stuff like that REALLY bugs me, because it's just lazy. Take your business to Luke, I say.

Some shops will order four packs for the store just to stock and sell, mine did. I'm guessing that's what Two-Face means. But yeah TF, like Hellpop said you shouldn't just be out of luck if your store stops doing that. Your shop can order just one four pack, they're not committed to buying cases like the regular waves. You'll probably have to fill out an order form through them and they'll get it through previews for you, just like you would for a TPB or a statue. If they're telling you they cant do that then they don't know what they're talking about.

I said I thought Ultron looked effeminate in the blister tray pic I saw on facebook. DST told me off (I think) :D

I don't think Ultron actually looks effeminate, it's just the way he's been rammed into the blister!

FWIW it's a great looking set, I can't wait to own it :)

Wasn't trying to tell you off, just explain that the figure was bulky, and needed to be put in the package a certain way. Sorry if it came off as rude -- I thought I was fairly polite.

That said, if you really like a set, calling Ultron "effeminate" on our Facebook page is not going to help sales. smile.png

And TTF, tell them the item number is OCT131843. You should be able to just order one. Not to take an order away from Luke, but box sets you should be able to order through your LCS the minute they're in Previews, no problem.

You and your stupid pictures... making me want to buy a set I'm on the fence about. You should be, like, the DST marketing guy or something.

I'd vote for him.

I had zero interest in this set. I made my Fury with a Wolverine head and a fine point Sharpe. But that Ultron head might sell this whole thing

Random Thoughts:

- Since when is being effeminate a bad thing?

- Is anyone else looking at Ultron's torso and thinking about ways to modify it for a gnarly Doc Ock?

- The chest tampos on Fury and Ultron are encouraging me to buy another set for an alternate Nick Sr. and parts fodder for some Stark Enterprises prototypes.

- Tony's helmet simply does not go with his suit! Who designed this abomination? Daredevil has better color coordination! Fashion fail!

- That's an awful lot of fancy, new sculpting on Angela for parts that'll never, ever get repurposed again.

- The stand that came with my Ultron had a peg too large for his foot holes. [sad panda]

I'd be willing to bet that we'll see Angela somewhere else down the road. Just a hunch. So those parts might get used again after all. BTW, I might have already asked this, but I've been wondering where everyone plans to put her. With your Marvel guys, or with your Indie babes?

I'd be willing to bet that we'll see Angela somewhere else down the road. Just a hunch. So those parts might get used again after all. BTW, I might have already asked this, but I've been wondering where everyone plans to put her. With your Marvel guys, or with your Indie babes?

Garbage can