UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Long live my lucky number #8

Hes been through a hell of a lot of members, hes probably been in the hands of more MMMV members than any other minimate.

He came from one to me, while I had him he met Me, Danny, TBT and Rad, he left me for another member and left that member to his present home. (I think)

Aside from the long lost Renfield I'm not sure of many other Minimates that have personally met at least 7 MMMV members.

Hes been through a hell of a lot of members, hes probably been in the hands of more MMMV members than any other minimate.

He came from one to me, while I had him he met Me, Danny, TBT and Rad, he left me for another member and left that member to his present home. (I think)

Aside from the long lost Renfield I'm not sure of many other Minimates that have personally met at least 7 MMMV members.

Wow, there's your story. That could be such a neat narrative journey to take – the history of Minimates and "passing of the torch" from one generation of collectors to the next, all rolled into one.

Great job on this, I really enjoyed it!

Wow, there's your story. That could be such a neat narrative journey to take – the history of Minimates and "passing of the torch" from one generation of collectors to the next, all rolled into one.

Great job on this, I really enjoyed it!

That's the value of keeping it in the bag, I guess. You can identify it and know its history!

I wonder if any of the previous owners have photos of them with it that you could add to your documentary. It would be a pretty awesome way to expand on the multiverse topic in the film.

Edited by kaipo

I, too, thought that was a wonderful little watch, certainly didn't feel like a whole ten minutes.

As someone from outside the US, it would have been very cool to have seen you go in and make a TrU purchase, as least having a look in store. I'm assuming you're not actually allowed to film that sort of thing though?

Great fun, and would also be very interested in an extended cut, perhaps over a longer time frame, and a bit of an exploration of your collection (did you really say it was worth about $15k?) I've been asked a few times what I'd get if I sold the lot... I doesn't really bare thinking about!

In summary: loved it