UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new wolverine thru the age set

Dave

Man, this is a sweet looking set! Count me in...

I love samurai wolverine arms, spacesuit, and little mask. Not into the venom wolverine too much, just can't get into transformation figures, I prefer the before or after, not the in between.

Thanks Boyd !

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im pretty sure the hairpiece is for space wolvie. pretty stoked we get a sword with Logan-san!!

Does it look to anyone else that the space helmet actually fits over the mask on space wolverine?

I also didn't want this set till I saw the tray shoot....... damn it!

THIS.... *fingers crossed

Thanks Boyd !

Don't thank me - thank Zach. He took the shot (you can see his thumb!) - I just swiped it from the AA site and posted it here.

I knew that thumb looked like a Hobbit thumb... pirate.gif

Okay, so another question: do any of these Wolvies have the short legs? It almost* looks like the Ultimate legs are short and possibly the modern ones.

No clawless hands?

Not that I don't already have a few thanks to previous releases. I'm just spoiled.

That makes two of us. Greedy men.

I'm going to pick up this set for sure, but my hype level would be so much higher if you could make a full-on Venom Wolverine 'mate. Just saying.

I wouldn't mind if they included more Venom versions of characters on occasion if we're going to get variants of the A-Listers anyway.

Thanks for the Art Zach,

Still wish we had a proper weapon-x in 'diaper and VR helmet thingy' or sentinel toasted 'metal skeleton' from DoFP wolverine, but these actually look pretty cool, considering how many versions of this character we already have it must be getting hard to give us something new everytime.

T.

Thanks for the Art Zach,

Still wish we had a proper weapon-x in 'diaper and VR helmet thingy' or sentinel toasted 'metal skeleton' from DoFP wolverine, but these actually look pretty cool, considering how many versions of this character we already have it must be getting hard to give us something new everytime.

T.

You know that Weapon X is going to happen eventually...

Would you all prefer Wolverine to have the shorter legs, or are you all content with the normal ones?

regular. definitely regular.

no marvel mates have the short legs, am i correct? not even ant man or moloids... so I dont see why wolverine should.

If DST wants to offer bags of Wolverine slipper feet at an affordable price, I might buy one or two.

What I don't like about the shorter legs (and arms) used on the Thundercats figures is the sacrifice in articulation.

no marvel mates have the short legs, am i correct? not even ant man or moloids... so I dont see why wolverine should.

In all fairness, the shorter legs have only been available since last March. Unless I'm mistaken, they were developed for Wilykit and Wilykat in the Thundercats line. There hasn't really been opportunity to roll them into the Marvel line.

Yet.