new wolverine thru the age set

Dave

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"And lo did they look about them for the Hot Sex, but there was none to be found. And so they did move on to the next box set, with promises of Hot Sex in their thoughts, and brotherhood in their hearts. And that which was thought forbidden became allowed, and the impossible became possible, and there was much rejoicing."

- Valo 4:87

I want this on my headstone.

"And lo did they look about them for the Hot Sex, but there was none to be found. And so they did move on to the next box set, with promises of Hot Sex in their thoughts, and brotherhood in their hearts. And that which was thought forbidden became allowed, and the impossible became possible, and there was much rejoicing."

ththeyahoolol.gif

Am I the only who looks at that last line and gets notions of oversized minimates and/or build a mate pack ins??

Jeff of the Miniacs

Hm, Marvel Zombies...

I have to wonder: if there are going to be more MZ mates, how many of the slots in a potential new box set would be redos? We already have all of the main characters from the book, and Wolverine is the only one I would say could really be improved with an update (or a bulked-up Zombie Hulk, I suppose). I doubt we would get four brand new zombiefied characters, especially when most other characters were only in panel once or twice. I guess they could do Cap, Wolvie, IM, and Hulk in their Galactus armor? We could potentially get Machine Man or Jennifer Kale out of it if they dug into the 4th or 5th books? Otherwise, from a sales perspective it would be smart to basically re-release what is now a highly-sought-after set for those who missed it the first time.

Edited by Lobsterman

Another hint from Zach regarding Marvel Zombies returning???

facebook-mzombies.jpg

Nice! I don't want to get my hopes up again, but it seems more likely that we will get MZ mates!

I honestly don't care if they go "cannon" or not, just give us the Entire MU as zombies! :)

And I'd be thrilled to see the originals redone. I imagine they can redo them much better these days.

I'm perplexed. Who gets the set of arms on the left? Do those go to space wolverine when he is not in space?

And is it just me, or does the helmet look like a variation of Iron Man?

~O6