UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best Customs of 2012 - Grand Finale!, p.4

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the winners. You all outdid yourselves this year with some amazing pieces. And I'd like to give a big round of applause to Bob Harris, Hellpop and Lurch77 for all the hard work they put into the award ceremony. I know how daunting a task one of those can be, but you guys pulled it off beautifully. Great comedic styling and presentation gentlemen. 10 out of 10.

two-thumbs-up.jpg

Very, very nice work to everyone involved. I'm constantly amazed by the level of talent in this customizing community -- not to mention the talent of guys like Bob and Hellpop (and Eric, natch) who put these great shows on for our entrtainment. It really makes this board a fun place to come to.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote, and congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks for all your thanks, guys! I'm afraid I was just the stat monkey this time around; Bob made the show while I counted the votes. I'll give you all a postgame report and break down the votes later today or tomorrow.

Bob did an incredible job, awesome show! Thanks to Boyd for helping us out with the Pretty Pirate Ship pics (Doomsy said your cooperation will be duly noted). And big congrats to all the winners; there is soooooooo much great talent on this board!

Not to worry, we haven't seen the last of DOOMSY!!

Extremely enjoyable guys! Thanks for all of your efforts.

Congrats to all the winners, and participants!

Edited by MMao

By the beard of Zeus! I was getting ready to make a comment about" always the bridesmaid , never the bride." I guess all my 2nd and 3rd places did it? I'm like the guy from the "ringer"

Thanks gang for all the votes, I'm never sure how my approach to customs is going to appeal to you guys, thanks again for the votes! I got a bunch more I plan on getting done this year, so stay tuned.

Big congrats to all the winners, and bravo Bob and Hellpop !